Let the Offseason Begin

jsthomp2007

9 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Haha, holy hell.  Morse is reportedly getting more than $11M a year in his deal with the Bills.  I hope Elway doesn’t get desperate and go all in on Paradis now.  

Hearing Paradis to the Jets for $14m per year 

43 minutes ago, Counselor said:

We just paid 11 per year for Kareem Jackson

Damn.  I literally had him in the mock I was working on for 3 years $18M.  He makes a ton of sense for this team, even with a longer term deal because he can play safety, but I didn’t see a 32 year old DB getting that type of money.

• Like 1

Just saw 3 years, $33M with $23M guaranteed.  They have to play him at CB with that type of deal.  Jackson was damn good last year, somewhat out of nowhere as it seemed he’d peaked.  Very risky move by Denver, but it does give them arguably the most versatile DB on the market as he’s played outside, nickel , and safety.  

Edited by germ-x

54 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Damn.  I literally had him in the mock I was working on for 3 years $18M.  He makes a ton of sense for this team, even with a longer term deal because he can play safety, but I didn’t see a 32 year old DB getting that type of money.

Thought he was only 30?