Let the Offseason Begin

jsthomp2007

8 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

Paradis to Carolina for 3 / $27m. Apparently we had not offered a multi year deal. That kinda disappoints me, I would match that contract (with Mr. Bowlen's money, of course).

Seems like the Broncos only offered a one-year deal - worried about his recovery from injury.

8 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

We need a C, CB, ILB, and NT now. None of the QBs besides maybe Murray are worth taking over any those positions at #10 or higher because those positions are the cream of the crop in this draft.

If White is gone, Try and swing 10 down and pick up Bradbury. Get those other picks to address the other needs. 

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

Do we need to upgrade safety though?? Honestly wasn't even on my radar. Parks and Simmons will be fine, IMO. We have much larger holes across the roster.

I think those guys suck. Zero presence on the field (there isn't a receiver or running back in the league who's afraid to get hit by either of those guys and after meeting them both in person, I can sure see why), and they both look lost a lot. Totally agree on us having bigger fish to fry, but I was hoping we'd be able to upgrade that position relatively cheap.. And then this free agency happened lol

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If White is gone, Try and swing 10 down and pick up Bradbury. Get those other picks to address the other needs. 

Worried that Lock is going to entice Elway. I'm already coming to terms with it. 

I would much prefer to trade back to the late teens and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd. Honestly we should be expecting anyone from the 1st 3 rounds to be starters - picking up two extras would be big for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Royal_VT said:

Worried that Lock is going to entice Elway. I'm already coming to terms with it. 

I would much prefer to trade back to the late teens and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd. Honestly we should be expecting anyone from the 1st 3 rounds to be starters - picking up two extras would be big for us.

Skins still need a QB. We just swung a trade with them. Let’s dip down to 15 and pick up a third. Try and trade down again from 15 when one of the top edge fall. And maybe land around 20-23 pick Bradbury there. 

• Like 1

The Amos contract tells me one of five things if not more...

1. Broncos view Jackson’s ability to play CB more value than just Amos at SS

2. The staff isn’t as high on him having coached him previously.

3. Amos wasn’t as high on the staff that had been coaching him

4. Amos wanted to win... GB had a real QB

5. Amos wanted to stick it to the Bears