GB's and SLapper: Dallas at Colts

HDsportsfan

Slappers

SL- How can you call yourself a OC when your offense can't even generate points?

Dak- Sorry Dak lovers. I know we were playing with like some 3rd stringers and 2nd stringers on OL. But he still has to deliver when he's in the "clutch" situations.

Refs- They suck period.

JG- For not firing SL earlier.

Jarwin- For not catching when it matters the most.

Cooper- For not getting open.

Pretty much everyone.

Just ugly all around. 

GB:

Zeke

SLapper:

For the 2nd week in a row the only SLapper I'll give is to the Refs. And we won one of those games.

I know there was some poor execution on our players part, but every time we had a big play it was called back. So I can't say more big plays would have helped with the way this game was called.

GB:  Zeke came to play and you can’t take that way from him.

SL:  Dak.  This is the type of game where Dak gets exposed badly.  He was not decisive, did not read the defense well, and is as bad of a qb as I’ve seen in the red zone.

SL... it seems redundant to award SL the SL award, but it’s appropriate.  

Jock straps: I wasnt part of the GDT, so I am not sure what sort of reactions everyone had. But we pooped the bed. It happens. Normally a couple times a year to every team.

Time to rebound or fold up. One leads to a championship, the other to a wasted year.

GB:   Elliot.  He ran the ball hard and as well as he had any other of the past five 

clapper:   The D (everyone)   The OL 

HM.  The refs. -   The play calling coaching going for it on short yardage when this team has struggled all year then run a play that had been stuffed once already in the game -  Dak lead the team to 13 potential points in first half but was ineffective in 2nd

to me the game turned with blocked FG and ended with the dropped TD followed by the stuffed 4th down play.  And any chance we had was killed by the refs doing a terrible job being consistent with what was a foul or not 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Jock straps: I wasnt part of the GDT, so I am not sure what sort of reactions everyone had. But we pooped the bed. It happens. Normally a couple times a year to every team.

Time to rebound or fold up. One leads to a championship, the other to a wasted year.

You still can’t call Quincy out for falling flat on his face. Good grief.

18 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

You still can’t call Quincy out for falling flat on his face. Good grief.

Are we still using "analyst" opinions? Because I just listened to D Sanders say the Cowboys lost because Zeke wasnt productive enough.

Dak didnt play well. Neither did anyone really. From dropped TDs to tipped INTs it was a total poop show. We finally did what @DaBoys wanted in ran power in the Redzone. Stuffed for a loss. We finally did what you wanted, ballzy 4th down plays. Stuffed for no points. We finally did what I wanted, misdirection dump offs. Dropped passes. Every time we started to get momentum, we had another penalty. 

It was a poop game from everyone on our team and in the black/white strips. 

Archived