2018 NFC North Champions---Daaaa Bears!

JAF-N72EX

God damn.  Remember in like week 3 or 4 we were #1 in the NFCN and all of us kept saying stuff along the lines of, “we probably won’t be here for long, so cherish it while you can”?  We didn’t move out of first place even once!  It’s been fun.  I was worried about week 17 at Minnesota for a while....not anymore!

bear down.

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

I really hope Shaheen gets more involved. That catch over the middle....he looked like Gronk with how he was steamrolling.

I agree, and he seems to have great hands....He is such a mismatch, hope they get incorporate him more into game plans.

Congrats to the new kings of the North! I thought you and MN were a tossup to win the North at the beginning.  Everything I said about this team at the beginning of the season became true. I tried to warn my friends on the Packer board that this wasn't the same doormat Bears team. I said week one you guys were better on paper than us and not shocked you beat us today.  After I watched how you handled the Rams last week I was shocked you didn't annihilate us. You guys have the best defense in the playoffs and a great shot to go all the way. This is a more fun division when the Packers and Bears are both good and hopefully after a new head coach a good draft and big offseason we'll be able to mix it up with you once again. Good luck and represent the Black and Blue this Jan!!!

What an awesome day!!!

The best of it is we are still so far from what we can be...1st year of Nagy as an HC so game management and leadership will improve...2nd year of Tru & only 1st in Nagy's scheme along with all those explosive weapons who will continue to learn and get better in this scheme...a dominant front 7 on defence who are all still under contract for next season...proper depth and guys who could step into bigger roles...a quality DC who probably won't be taken away this off-season...we are setting up to be special here for a number of year.

Archived