Every man for himself

bucsfan333

47 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Wow.

At least guys aren't giving up. But it's rough to actually hear it.

So who has the most to play for the last two weeks of the season? Who needs to play their best football to stick around for 2019?

I don t think the list is that long because the list for definitely gone is much longer.  

The maybes for me:

GMC, Dotson, D Smith, and Santos

Lol yeah they know what’s up. A HC who doesn’t bs is a plus for keeping the locker room but after so much poor play and losing every man goes into survival mode, it’s human nature. 3 years of HC Koetter and his honest talk hasn’t led to execution on the field and it’s time to fend for yourself. Dirk kept this team motivated longer than the past two coaches but time has run out.

11 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

I've never heard someone say something like that lol.

This team is lost. No respect for the head coach, or any coaches for that matter. 

It’s always been like that. Rah, Schiano and now dirk. Not sure what they felt for Lovie to be honest. But it’s getting annoying seeing grown rich , well I’d say men but their maturity level of a whiner isn’t really on that level. 

Disgusting that Demar even went there. 

2 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

It’s always been like that. Rah, Schiano and now dirk. Not sure what they felt for Lovie to be honest. But it’s getting annoying seeing grown rich , well I’d say men but their maturity level of a whiner isn’t really on that level. 

Disgusting that Demar even went there. 

I disagree. The NFL is a business. These guys are playing for their jobs. This has been the case with every coach he's survived, which has been a few. 

No problem with what Dot said.  Not too many jobs available that will pay anyone over 4 million next season.  A man trying to provide for his family, no issue.  We as fans get frustrated with cliches and rip players.  Dot is giving us a real answer that we all feel going to work everyday, especially if we know our boss isn t doing his/her job effectively.

25 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I disagree. The NFL is a business. These guys are playing for their jobs. This has been the case with every coach he's survived, which has been a few. 

I mean I’m in a business too yet I don’t quit on my employer. How you can agree with players disrespecting their coach or boss is beyond me 

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

No problem with what Dot said.  Not too many jobs available that will pay anyone over 4 million next season.  A man trying to provide for his family, no issue.  We as fans get frustrated with cliches and rip players.  Dot is giving us a real answer that we all feel going to work everyday, especially if we know our boss isn t doing his/her job effectively.

The players also don’t do their jobs effectively either so it goes both ways 

57 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I mean I’m in a business too yet I don’t quit on my employer. How you can agree with players disrespecting their coach or boss is beyond me 

It's not disrespectful. He didn't say anything negative about Koetter. He spoke for himself.

Archived