Week 15 GDT: Saints (11-2) @ Panthers (6-7)

Canadian Saint

Anybody else beside me is getting concerned with Brees decision making and arm strength?

I get it that teams have figured out we have no deep threat but a lot of Brees passes over the last few weeks are either to high or behind receivers and his decision making has been suspect.

12 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Anybody else beside me is getting concerned with Brees decision making and arm strength?

I get it that teams have figured out we have no deep threat but a lot of Brees passes over the last few weeks are either to high or behind receivers and his decision making has been suspect.

Our WRs are trash. No one gets any separated.

2 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Playcalling and execution have been TERRIBLE for weeks.

Call it for what it is...

Offense has NO ONE outside of Thomas and Kamara in the passing game.

O-line getting pushed around in the running game.

Brees has ancy feet and makes bad decisions lately.

Payton getting exposed with a lack of a deep threat.

7 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Call it for what it is...

Offense has NO ONE outside of Thomas and Kamara in the passing game.

O-line getting pushed around in the running game.

Brees has ancy feet and makes bad decisions lately.

Payton getting exposed with a lack of a deep threat.

We're going to get killed in the playoffs.

24 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

We suck on offense. 

We've been awful.  O-line is banged up, Brees hasn't been playing at a high level, and teams finally figured out we have nobody at receiver after Michael Thomas.

That being said, we've played 3 straight road games, against a top 3 defense, and two divisional opponents.  And it was raining in the Bucs game.  I'll start worrying if we look bad at home last two weeks.

We need to secure a bye week badly.  I feel like our bye came a few weeks too early.

1 hour ago, whodatworm23 said:

I'm not worried.  Reminds of Brady when he has no receivers.  Teams figured out we have nobody after Thomas, and he's throwing to covered receivers that are dropping half the passes.  Now, he certainly shoulders some blame, but I'm not worried about him trending downward or anything.  Combined with a banged up o-line, and yea, it should have been expected.  Three straight road games against a top 3 defense and two divisional opponents.  We're lucky to be 2-1 through that stretch.  Tonight specifically, there were a lot of missed opportunities negated by penalties or drops, and a few 1 on 1s that one broken tackle would have been to the house.  It was a poor offensive effort all around.

Until recently, he'd been nearly perfect, or as perfect as a human being can get at Q B.  I won't start worrying until he looks like this at home.

Archived