Week 15 GDT: Saints (11-2) @ Panthers (6-7)

Canadian Saint

39 minutes ago, Dome said:

I made a comment in the GDT that Bushrod should’ve been cut on the spot for his execution on one particular play where he let a defender cross him with no resistance whatsoever for a TFL on Kamara. He like put a palm on him and that was it. Idk if he thought it was a pass play or what. He was pulled shortly after that and Peat took over. 

I missed that. I thought maybe he was hurt. Back up center Tom made quite the bullfighter ole move on one of Brees sacks as well. >:( 

Bushrod went to the blue tent so he had an injury of some kind for sure. I thought I heard somebody say/write that it was a hamstring pull but I could be mistaken.

I thought he's done a good job for the most part, aside from that Cowboys game where he was overmatched.

I love Armstead's talent level, but I don't love knowing that he's more than likely going to miss at least 4 games every.single.year. We need to have a better backup plan than Bushrod in the future.

23 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

PS: We have the #1 scoring defense in the NFL since week 4 at 17.2 PPG

Yes, better than the Bears. We're fine. 

I hear every pundit saying "defense travels" and they're right. BUT, they're talking about Chicago, and about the Rams offense not being able to compete with that. 

Well, here's the deal. 1 more win, we don't have to travel until we go to Atlanta for the Super Bowl!!!

I truly don't think any team in the NFL can beat the Saints at home right now. None of them.

1 hour ago, Mid Iowa said:

I hear every pundit saying "defense travels" and they're right. BUT, they're talking about Chicago, and about the Rams offense not being able to compete with that. 

Well, here's the deal. 1 more win, we don't have to travel until we go to Atlanta for the Super Bowl!!!

I truly don't think any team in the NFL can beat the Saints at home right now. None of them.

I'll get back to you on this one after the next 2 weeks.....if the offense reverts back to their awesome ways, I'm on board. If the offense puts up 16pts in the Dome though....

Archived