GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Bucs

canadaluvsdallas

sp-nfl-b-20161220-870x587.jpg

Cowboys need the win. Bucs have no use for it. I'll be watching this time spilling my Canadian magic mojo while our Cowboys slaughter the Bucs this coming week and make the united anti cowboy nation quiet again on all social media platforms.

Things to think about right now

• We need to stay afloat on offense right now while our O-line heals up 
  • Defense needs to start balling out again, they are resting on the laurels of the Saints win
  • Although we scored 0 points, good sign is Dak played relatively turn-over free football against the Colts active defense while moving the ball around a lot. Good sign moving forward
  • I can call better offensive plays on Madden after a sleepy Christmas dinner than Scott Linehan can at his best

Watching the game recap vs the Colts, I was assuming Jason Garrett was trying to gauge how tough are we on 4th down. We had plenty of opportunities to NOT make this a shutout but looks like Garrett felt like testing this team with his various 4th down calls to go for it.

I personally don't agree with him being this aggressive but I'm glad to see he was at least trying it out on a game that doesn't mean too much in the grand scheme of things.

The shutout doesn't mean much because for once I understood what Garrett was trying.

To soothe everyone's minds right now the best tidbit of information I can give right now is, there is no better team in the NFL that matches with us better than the Colts.

Active Defense. Reliable QB. HC Frank Reich is a great coach and has experience playing in the NFC East vs Us. Matt Eberflus is our prodigy who knows how things run around here.

Plus, hey they needed it, their season was over tonight if they didn't get that Dub.

The Colts game is a scratch-off. 

SL just got embarrassed by the Colts. He's gonna pull out all the stops this game (one that doesn't matter) and we're gonna drop like 35 and keep them 20 or under on the scoreboard. JG and SL have a habit of pulling out an impressive victory a week after they usually get humiliated.

Don't know how next week goes.

This game was a combination of us playing sloppy and leaving points on the field and, I believe, a not of burn out.

Philly= road win

Atlanta= road win

Saints= huge win

Philly = all but division win.

They answered the bell for over a month.

Dealing with a bit of burn out.

Next week is the tell all.

If that smoke TB, as they should, they get it.

If they struggle or lose, we are in trouble.

Archived