GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Bucs

canadaluvsdallas

27 minutes ago, atran35 said:

Irving is back for the playoffs? I think he is done with football. 

Hopefully not he’s very talented 11 sacks in his last 13 games played. unfortunately something always goes wrong with this kid. Jerry is not stupid he won’t let very good talent go so easily case in point Gregory. Gregory has been written off multiple times by most Cowboys fans now he’s a key player on this team.

1 hour ago, Northland said:

Didn't get to see the game up here but I'm glad they won.  Listened to it on Sirius and our offense really struggled.  Defense stepped up.  Officiating again sounded questionable.  But take the win and the division.  Who would have thought at 3-5 we'd be winning the East?

Eagles won and are still alive.  Different club with Foles at QB.  I don't want them to make the playoffs and don't want to see them again.

truth, truth and more truth

5 hours ago, Northland said:

Didn't get to see the game up here but I'm glad they won.  Listened to it on Sirius and our offense really struggled.  Defense stepped up.  Officiating again sounded questionable.  But take the win and the division.  Who would have thought at 3-5 we'd be winning the East?

Eagles won and are still alive.  Different club with Foles at QB.  I don't want them to make the playoffs and don't want to see them again.

I hate the Eagles but really admire Foles. 2 teams and coaching staffs gave up on him. He wouldn't have even played last year had it not been for injuries. But he is PROOF that under different coaches and circumstances that a QB's play can be really affected in a positive way.

Take note Dak Non believers !!!! 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I hate the Eagles but really admire Foles. 2 teams and coaching staffs gave up on him. He wouldn't have even played last year had it not been for injuries. But he is PROOF that under different coaches and circumstances that a QB's play can be really affected in a positive way.

Yeah, he’s really improved on that 27 td 2 int he had during his 2nd year 

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Accuracy was never Foles’ problem. Nor was throwing the ball down field. Nor was pocket awareness. 

2 hours ago, 5x10 said:

Yeah, he’s really improved on that 27 td 2 int he had during his 2nd year 

And yet two teams gave up on him after that year, sounds a bit like what you guys are doing with Dak after his rookie year... let's keep in mind the Eagles traded a treasure Trove to get Carson Wentz and they already had Foles.. if professional coaches and front office Personnel can f up evaluations, what does that say about The average fan..

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And what were the issues then?

Hard to point out issues with a superbowl champion/ superbowl MVP QB. He was pretty magical in 2012-2013 as well. After the 27-2 TD-INT season, he broke his collarbone the next year. He was traded to the Rams in 2015, which were coached by the one and only Jeff Fisher. Did you see Gurley and Goff before McVay got there? They were like 2 different players. Hard to succeed in that environment, so yes coaching matters and could help in Dallas.

But traditionally the knocks on Foles were his decision making while under pressure, his Tom Brady-like lack of mobility without the Tom Brady quick decision making, and yes him holding the ball and taking sacks.

7 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Hard to point out issues with a superbowl champion/ superbowl MVP QB. He was pretty magical in 2012-2013 as well. After the 27-2 TD-INT season, he broke his collarbone the next year. He was traded to the Rams in 2015, which were coached by the one and only Jeff Fisher. Did you see Gurley and Goff before McVay got there? They were like 2 different players. Hard to succeed in that environment, so yes coaching matters and could help in Dallas.

But traditionally the knocks on Foles were his decision making while under pressure, his Tom Brady-like lack of mobility without the Tom Brady quick decision making, and yes him holding the ball and taking sacks.

So in other words 2 coaching staffs did not want him anymore.. even after his 27 and 2 success. interesting. So coaching matters then. And Dak has 2 Einstein's for coaches???

Exactly... thanks for making my point.. 

Archived