Week 17: Colts vs Titans SNF?

Slingin' Sammy

33 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Lol early in the year when they weren't running Henry I was wondering "why aren't they running Henry" and now Henry is running. 

He wasn’t running nearly as hard or as decisiveas he is now so he didn’t really deserve to have his number called. I guess he went back and watched film of himself during the bye and sought out advice from Eddie George and he’s been really good since.

Just now, Elky said:

*Assuming Philly beats Washington*

If you're Chicago, do you:

a. Play spoiler and knock Minnesota out of the playoffs, but have to play against Nick Foles
b. Rest the starters and allow Minnesota in the playoffs?

No brainer, try to kick Minnesota out. They’re a hated division rival. That defense shouldn’t be scared of anyone, especially not in the first round.

2 minutes ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

No brainer, try to kick Minnesota out. They’re a hated division rival. That defense shouldn’t be scared of anyone, especially not in the first round.

Well it came to my attention Chicago can get the #2 seed if they win and SF wins, and both games start at 4:30 EST, so they can't really rest the starters.

As good as Chicago's defense is, I personally would not want to run into Nick Foles in the playoffs, even if I'm at home.

I do feel confident despite everything saying I shouldn't. Yes, Luck is undefeated vs Tennessee, yes they destroyed us over a month ago. However, with both teams being inconsistent and plagued all season with up and downs, then maybe Tennessee has the current edge in consistency. The Titans 4 game win streak has produced a consistent identity of running the ball, managing 3rd down, and defence and they are going to need to employ the same vs. the Colts.

7 hours ago, Remember The Oilers said:

I do feel confident despite everything saying I shouldn't. Yes, Luck is undefeated vs Tennessee, yes they destroyed us over a month ago. However, with both teams being inconsistent and plagued all season with up and downs, then maybe Tennessee has the current edge in consistency. The Titans 4 game win streak has produced a consistent identity of running the ball, managing 3rd down, and defence and they are going to need to employ the same vs. the Colts.

Colts have won 8 out of their last 9

Archived