KC_Guy

2019 KC Chiefs Skeleton Depth Chart

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

We signed Matt Moore. I’d rather go with Litton who’s been in the system a year already. 

that was quick  .. man, can't keep up ... 

He’s not what he once was but man ad that’s still speed in the backfield to join D-Will. 

2 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

He’s not what he once was but man ad that’s still speed in the backfield to join D-Will. 

It's a cool signing but I just hope Darwin doesn't get forgotten. I think he's got a lot to offer.

Im skeptical but Shady sounds real cool in the backfield with mahomes

Well, I'm not sure I really like that move. But we shall see.

signing Shady is a zero risk/high reward signing. If he’s good enough to steal significant snaps from Williams or Thompson then he’s playing really great. If he isn’t we still have Williams and Thompson.

I guess this relegates T.Smith to simple special teams duties. I don't see how he sees the field otherwise. $4million is alot to pay a part-time RB.  Seems Reid has McCoy in mind for the passing game. Using him on 3rd. down puts additional pressure on a defense.

On 9/1/2019 at 10:15 AM, mayanfootball said:

I guess this relegates T.Smith to simple special teams duties. I don't see how he sees the field otherwise. $4million is alot to pay a part-time RB.  Seems Reid has McCoy in mind for the passing game. Using him on 3rd. down puts additional pressure on a defense.

One thing we know for sure about Shady is that he knows his pass-pro responsibilities. That's a sore point with the young RB.

J

This depth chart will no longer be updated - I'll leave it as a reminder what it looked like prior to the cutdown. Might be interesting to re-visit at the end of the season.