Packers Draft Position Thread AKA Tankathon 2018

MacReady

Another overlooked benefit about a high draft slot is that it puts us in much better position rounds 2-7 as well. For years we've been picking low and hearing that our late 2nd rounder is basically a 3rd, our late 3rd is basically a 4th, etc. A high pick flips that on its head, making our 2nd closer to a late 1st, our 3rd closer to a late 2nd, etc.

1 minute ago, Lodestar said:

I'm fine with this thread being about draft position, the other being about draft prospects.

Yeah, the whole point of this thread is to give us something to commonly root for these final two weeks.  Gives us some excitement at least for the final two weeks before postseason play.

It's kinda like a GDT.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

If we lose out.  IF we win 1, we're probably somewhere between 11-14.

as much as it pains me to say it i think the Jets can beat the Packers next week. well any team can beat any team so thats not a hot take. but this was a win i had circled once the sched came out.

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

@Outpost31 you should do a color coded thing for the saints pick too imo 

Not really possible as it depends more on the outcome in the playoffs than the rest of the regular season. If they stick with the best record in the NFL it will be 28 if they lose in the divisionals, 30 if they lose in the CCG, 31 if the lose in the SB and 32 if they win it all. The chances that they will screw their first round bye are slim to nothing, so 27 might be the highest that we could get.

Just now, Gravedigger93 said:

Not really possible as it depends more on the outcome in the playoffs than the rest of the regular season. If they stick with the best record in the NFL it will be 28 if they lose in the divisionals, 30 if they lose in the CCG, 31 if the lose in the SB and 32 if they win it all. The chances that they will screw their first round bye are slim to nothing, so 27 might be the highest that we could get.

oh yeah good call 

12 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

This board is going to melt down once it's decided whether or not Aaron is playing. The haters will hate, the draftiest with cringe, and homers will argue the importance of it being a business and he's an investment. Stay tuned! 

I would bet Aaron will play both games.

57 minutes ago, Gravedigger93 said:

We should be rooting for the Panthers to win tonight to help the Rams get the #1 seed. HFA could be a big factor in a Rams-Saints NFCCG.

Archived