What to do with Gronk?

Elky

Would be astounded if he doesn't retire - you can see how much it's costing him to even be on the field. Retire, go out with 2 SB rings and all your limbs still working, go on reality TV and wait for Canton to induct him.

It's sad injuries have robbed him of a potential GOAT TE career, but he's still had a fantastic run.

5 hours ago, Starless said:

Given his questionable commitment this year, his health, and the fact that he's openly stated he doesn't want to play with any QB besides Brady, I think all signs point to him retiring.

Yes that's what I'm assuming. It's a shame but he's definitely been thinking about his post playing career with his salary saving etc. 

He's looked great in spots but you can no longer rely on him to dominate. If he's healthy for one last playoff push let's hope he goes out with a bang. 

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

TE is the most important offensive need next draft 

I disagree with this. It seems like TE's are run into the ground more than RB's these days. Now that we have guys like Gronk, Kelce, and Eifert who are physical specimens, elite blockers, and amazing pass catcher they are used to death. They are in the trenches blocking, get rolled up on, etc. They are thrown out in the middle and taking SHOTS when catching the ball. They run with physicality because that is their strength. Their bodies break down fast when you have a guy like that. I'd rather spend capital in other spots and use solid journeymen at TE

Just now, TomRalph said:

Jesus, how many more picks do we need to sink into the OL position?

Wynn, Thuney, Brown (traded a 3rd Round Pick for him), Garcia.

Brown is a free agent after this season and Garcia is in Indy.

Archived