Preseason Week 3 GDT: Bears (1-1) at Titans (1-1)

Titans fan 617

Feels like a real game week I love it too bad I didn't have a fantasy team to check the waiver wire on but hope the Titans crowd shows up for at least a half on Sunday and makes this a fun game since it's a nationally televised game on FOX. The better news is we don't have to hear puss horse faced Jay Cutler

So the Titans starters are expected to play a half who is everyone hoping to see in particular who are you still scouting etc?

For me Tajae Sharpe. He is expected to play I am still on the the Sharpe bandwagon I think not being a top 3 option actually helps him I could see him having more TDs than last year because of the focus on all the other weapons (he only had 2) 

On defense it's been the same guy the other 2 games Adoree Jackson. I want to see him on Wright or Meridith I want to see him vs the 1's

As far as depth guys I wish we got see some of Muhammad he's going to lose a battle to Fluellen but Muhammad never really got a chance to show what he could do in the run or pass game.

Kevin Dodd needs to step up this game all the depth guys are out playing him right now.

So who are you watching this week

I'd sit Orakpo or Morgan and let Dodd take the load for the first half. If he shows nothing, you show him the door. That lets Wallace/Carroway get in earlier against better competition as well. 

I want to see Ryan in the Nickel and Jackson and Sims on the corners. Get Reed some early burn, as well. 

No Douglas, please. We know what he brings. If Decker and Davis aren't in, then roll with Matthews, Sharpe, McBride, and Taylor for the first half. 

I want the offensive line to get some consistent push in the run game and to keep Marcus upright. If they play well, I have faith in the offense having success. 

I'd love it if Reed got some work in that first half. Even if it's at safety. And get Jayon Brown some reps with the starters.

Hopefully force a turnover or two.

Really hoping for no injuries today. I'd like to see some nice long drives out of the offense. Excited to see Murray back out there and my adopt a titan SHARPE!!! 

Hopefully the defense forces a couple punts today so we get to see Jackson back there. HYPED to see more KB. Really want him to get a pick although I think the bears throw all over us today.. No injuries is the key.

TITAN UP BOYS 

Archived