Preseason Week 3 GDT: Bears (1-1) at Titans (1-1)

Titans fan 617

2 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Game planning for the third game is pretty common. I think every team does. 

Maybe I guess I only watch Titans and the cowboys in preseason .  And I know the cowboys never do and it sure looked like the Titans didn't today from the three series I watched.  I think what I meant to say was Chicago came out ready to take advantage of what the titans had in defense.   Normally teams are more concerned during their practice week on fine tune  their offense and don't really care who their opponent is.   

9 hours ago, quiller said:

Maybe I guess I only watch Titans and the cowboys in preseason .  And I know the cowboys never do and it sure looked like the Titans didn't today from the three series I watched.  I think what I meant to say was Chicago came out ready to take advantage of what the titans had in defense.   Normally teams are more concerned during their practice week on fine tune  their offense and don't really care who their opponent is.   

I still feel that teams have varying levels of prep during the preseason.  I recall during the Fisher days, they would say we give a fraction of a gameplan.  Nothing as extensive of what they do during the season. 

Also, Fisher used to wait until preseason game number 4 before having the "dress rehearsal"

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

That pass is just so ridiculous. There's not a single other place he could have put the ball and had it end in a catch.

The ball placement and catch are spectacular... nothing he could do about that... that left arm wrapped around the WR though... that's going to end up in DPI more often than not.  

13 hours ago, KingTitan said:

"I know ya'll remember that."

Really Kendall?  Pre-season. Acting like he just dominated a whole world.  Maybe it's the Titan blue running through my veins but I hate that. 

I would not worry about it KingTitan. He will go back to tripping over his shoelaces and running wrong routes in less than two weeks time. Guy needs a reality check it was pre-season and now with Meredith done he will go back to showing why he never was a #1 WR and will always be nothing more than a complimentary piece.

Another wasted first round pick by Mr Webster.

Archived