2018 draft thread - still sucking a decade later

Its A Sabotage

On 9/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, .Buzz said:

Aka Darnold. 

But yeah, I know what ya mean. I really hope we can finally get a guy that can be our guy for the next 10-12+ yrs and not another Gabbert or Bortles (really dont think he turns it around enough this yr to change the need for a QB).

Aka Phillip Rivers JR.

I think I wouldn't mind having this Arkansas Center Ragnow on the Jaguars. Unlike Brandon Allens brother and the rest of their offense, he's looked pretty good to me. Move Linder back to RG where he's dominant or something. Build up that interior. 

57 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I think I wouldn't mind having this Arkansas Center Ragnow on the Jaguars. Unlike Brandon Allens brother and the rest of their offense, he's looked pretty good to me. Move Linder back to RG where he's dominant or something. Build up that interior. 

I kinda want to pick mason cole for his ability to play across the. Line.  Hes been a left Tackle and center. Plug him round 2

22 minutes ago, Jags said:

Speaking of Centers, what about Linder's little brother Nick?

seeing last news about him is he left the Miami Team and reportedly wants/wanted to transfer so hes probably a late round flier at best. hes had 2 surgeries on his shoulders so hes probably gonna have shoulder problems in the nfl

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Can we just fast forward to Lamar in a Jags uni please?

can we fast forward when Lamar Jackson ends up being a crap QB for us cuz our staff wont know how to use him and i dont like him as a Traditional QB. i like him more in a seattle/panthers style offense but im not sure we wanna build an offense like that. 

12 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

can we fast forward when Lamar Jackson ends up being a crap QB for us cuz our staff wont know how to use him and i dont like him as a Traditional QB. i like him more in a seattle/panthers style offense but im not sure we wanna build an offense like that. 

Get the potential franchise level QB, I'll worry about the rest later.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Get the potential franchise level QB, I'll worry about the rest later.

give me an oline thats worth a damn then we can worry about a franchise QB.  you wanna know why most top 10 qbs are good?  cause the majority of all of them have a good Oline. 

we have a very unproven LT(some people thought he was a RT, some saw LT, Some saw G), 2 Craptastic guards(Omameh should be a depth guy at best and Cann Blows wads), a very good center, and an overpaid RT who isnt even league average and should be a Swing tackle.

6 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

give me an oline thats worth a damn then we can worry about a franchise QB.  you wanna know why most top 10 qbs are good?  cause the majority of all of them have a good Oline. 

we have a very unproven LT(some people thought he was a RT, some saw LT, Some saw G), 2 Craptastic guards(Omameh should be a depth guy at best and Cann Blows wads), a very good center, and an overpaid RT who isnt even league average and should be a Swing tackle.

Man i cant handle this QB situation. If a franchise guy is there, you take him

8 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

If you have an opportunity at a potential franchise level QB, you take him and don't think twice.

OL play is bad league wide. Sure, we aren't in an ideal spot along the OL right now and it'd be nice to improve it prior to getting that QB, but I'm not passing on a guy I think can be a franchise QB so we can do that then be in QB limbo until we either pick high enough/trade a big haul of picks to move up to get a guy.

You can find solid guards in drafts that are decent with OL in the middle rounds. RT we can find later too (if Cam ends up sticking at LT). 

Archived