2018 draft thread - still sucking a decade later

Its A Sabotage

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

So, how about that Lamar guy? Having a hell of a game tonight.

That team without Lamar would do nothing. Seriously, nothing.

Did not watch.  Will have to catch a cutup or something some other time.  Did good?

Definitely agree that the team wouldn't be anything without him from previous games i've watched.  But still haven't come away sold on the idea of him carrying a Pro team the same way.

8 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Did not watch.  Will have to catch a cutup or something some other time.  Did good?

Definitely agree that the team wouldn't be anything without him from previous games i've watched.  But still haven't come away sold on the idea of him carrying a Pro team the same way.

Based on what I've read he was plagued by the inaccuracy bug again. 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4: Sam Darnold, QB, Southern California (A+) he might be on the decline but hes got a great skill set
Round 2 Pick 4: Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame (A) starting g
Round 3 Pick 4: Deon Cain, WR, Clemson (A+) wr depth/starter
Round 4 Pick 4: Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State (A+) te starter/depth
Round 5 Pick 4: Zachary Crabtree, OT, Oklahoma State (A+) possible rt
Round 6 Pick 4: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+) myers competition.  Accurate and touchbacks
Round 7 Pick 4: Mark Walton, RB, Miami (FL) (B+)i dont get the grade here. 

Getting Quenton Nelson in the 2nd round would be even more shocking to me than getting Cam Robinson there.  I mean, i'd be extremely into it.  I just have a hard time seeing it.  He's a 1st round IOL prospect.  I wouldn't even cross him off the list of targets for our 1st rounder if we do end up winning a handful of games and picking a bit later than is tradition for the Jaguars.

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Getting Quenton Nelson in the 2nd round would be even more shocking to me than getting Cam Robinson there.  I mean, i'd be extremely into it.  I just have a hard time seeing it.  He's a 1st round IOL prospect.  I wouldn't even cross him off the list of targets for our 1st rounder if we do end up winning a handful of games and picking a bit later than is tradition for the Jaguars.

Crazier things have happened. Im more shocked the grade given wasnt an a+ 

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

...someone enjoys the Jags being awful. Interesting.

Having Lamar as our qb is worse.  Atleast with mayfield you can see the fit in this offense.  We essentially run a west coast offense and he makes some good west coast throws. 

You want me to a pick a qb to gamble on. Give me Josh Allen. Best arm-athleticism-size prospect. Coach him up.

Archived