2018 draft thread - still sucking a decade later

Its A Sabotage

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

so hes allowed to mention Drugs in a reply to me but i cant do the same to him?

I didn't see the comment before, but two wrongs don't make a right. Any further discussion about this can be done via private message. Let's keep the thread on topic and keep it clean.

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

There’s usually a couple high end names at this point in the process. A lot of them get re-signed for sure. But at this point, the only premium guy is Solder. If a couple guys get signed, there’s basically nothing worth going after in this class.

Maybe, some years we get some high end names, sometimes we don't.  Sometimes you're bidding on a Zane Beadles.

This draft looks really good at the position though, is the main point.  Draft some guys imo.

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Maybe, some years we get some high end names, sometimes we don't.  Sometimes you're bidding on a Zane Beadles.

This draft looks really good at the position though, is the main point.  Draft some guys imo.

Sign pugh and norwell. Norwell is As good if not better then zietler.   Pugh is lesser but hes still in that 2nd guard tier like last years crop with warford and leary

Did this off first pick

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 11: Minkah Fitzpatrick, FS/CB, Alabama (A+) new nb
Round 2 Pick 11: Courtland Sutton, WR, Southern Methodist (A+) starting wr
Round 3 Pick 11: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma (A+) why was he still available
Round 4 Pick 11: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (A+) why not
Round 5 Pick 11: Dalton Schultz, TE, Stanford (A-) te competition
Round 6 Pick 11: Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis (A+) wr competition
Round 7 Pick 11: Ralph Webb, RB, Vanderbilt (A+)rb depth

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Have we ran a single play action pass this year? ?

No kidding.

45% of pass plays just this last week were play action according to Goodall.

Idk, Id be cool with Mayfield. Definitely think he's going in the top two rounds though. 

31 minutes ago, iPwn said:

That seems...not accurate from what I remember.

That’s something. 

Not sure where I can go to find it, but it seems like the guy watches the game tape after every game and charts things like this...so I don't know.

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Not sure where I can go to find it, but it seems like the guy watches the game tape after every game and charts things like this...so I don't know.

I’ll probably rewatch the game and check. I don’t doubt it’s possible. I just don’t remember any.

23 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Interesting that Josh Allen is relatively low on that list.  He's had a pretty strong contingent arguing his #SurroundingCasts are weak, and part of his struggles.

Hard to garner that much just from numbers like that without context though.  Some guys do just throw a more catchable ball.  Some guys are in systems that lead to easier catches for their receivers.  Some are both.  Some are neither.

Like, not surprised Luke Falk has such a low drop rate.  Runs a TON of short-intermediate crossing type routes that can inflate things.  But the placement and touch are usually bang on with that, on top of that system stuff making for easier catches.  On the short-intermediate stuff at least.

Archived