2018 draft thread - still sucking a decade later

Its A Sabotage

Kendall Donnerson would be a very interesting DE/Sam option but hes like a 7th or PFA.  he went to school at Southeastern Missouri.

goes at 6 foot 3 250. runs a 4.45 with a 1.55 10 yard, 20 presses, 40 vert, 10 feet 11inch  broad jump, 4.37 20 shuttle, 7.06 3-cone.

33 inch arms and 9 1/8 hands and 78 5/8 wingspan. 

For the first time in a long time I don't have a favorite player or even a group of favorites. 

The only position other than kickers I don't want tonight is quarterback. 

I just hope we don't follow the Seahawks and forget about the defense in the long term outlook of the front office. 

3 hours ago, Speedyg said:

lol i think its pretty clear at this point that nobody knows

Yeah.  Very clearly just people throwing darts in the dark at this point.

There's so much potential variability in who is even available, i doubt our staff even have a completely clear idea of who they'll end up taking at this point.

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Kendall Donnerson would be a very interesting DE/Sam option but hes like a 7th or PFA.  he went to school at Southeastern Missouri.

goes at 6 foot 3 250. runs a 4.45 with a 1.55 10 yard, 20 presses, 40 vert, 10 feet 11inch  broad jump, 4.37 20 shuttle, 7.06 3-cone.

33 inch arms and 9 1/8 hands and 78 5/8 wingspan. 

How is he in coverage?  Or would he just be more of a pure DE for us?

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  Very clearly just people throwing darts in the dark at this point.

There's so much potential variability in who is even available, i doubt our staff even have a completely clear idea of who they'll end up taking at this point.

How is he in coverage?  Or would he just be more of a pure DE for us?

i have no clue. saw his measurables and was well all righty then

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/kendall-donnerson?id=32462018-0002-5610-94da-580cb3a4453e

1 minute ago, chris00cm said:

Has there been any indication you guys are in on Mason Rudolph or the top receivers?

They were rumoured throughout the season to have been watching Rudolph pretty closely, and met with him and stuff.  And we've been linked off and on to some of the receivers.  But there hasn't really been any concrete indication of anything this year tbh.  Though Hayden Hurst has become a particularly popular mock target of late.

Just now, LinderFournette said:

i have no clue. saw his measurables and was well all righty then

xD

Well...alrighty then.  I thought maybe you'd seen something or heard something.  I was gonna say...i certainly haven't really delved into the Georgia Southern tape myself.  ;)

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

They were rumoured throughout the season to have been watching Rudolph pretty closely, and met with him and stuff.  And we've been linked off and on to some of the receivers.  But there hasn't really been any concrete indication of anything this year tbh.  Though Hayden Hurst has become a particularly popular mock target of late.

This whole situation is eerily similar to when Bortles was selected. Basically came out of no where. And it makes so much sense.

32 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Has there been any indication you guys are in on Mason Rudolph or the top receivers?

One of the local guys and some of the national media continue to think Kirk is a legit possibility, I've heard Sutton plenty too. It's been reported we like Rudolph but there hasn't been much smoke around him and 29 in a long while it feels like.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

http://draftanalyst.com/mock-draft-final

I'm confused by his write-up, but Pauline has us taking Hernandez.

i think his previous edition and forgot to change the reason.

i still feel like Hernandez or Landry would be excellent picks. Landry for his Outside pass rush and hernandez with his Run blocking would be scary good

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i think his previous edition and forgot to change the reason.

i still feel like Hernandez or Landry would be excellent picks. Landry for his Outside pass rush and hernandez with his Run blocking would be scary good

I really doubt Landry is available at 29.

Archived