Hunter Henry returns to practice(from torn ACL in May)

Chargers

Honestly this is huge if he is even close to 100% by the playoffs.

Trying to defend Gordon, Ekeler, Keenan Allen, Mike Williams and Hunter Henry all at once just sounds like a nightmare for any defense.

Even if he is only 70% his presence alone will open up so many things for the offense in both the running and passing game.

With all the good news coming in about the Chargers I'm terrified, it seems too good to be true.

10 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Honestly this is huge if he is even close to 100% by the playoffs.

Trying to defend Gordon, Ekeler, Keenan Allen, Mike Williams and Hunter Henry all at once just sounds like a nightmare for any defense.

Even if he is only 70% his presence alone will open up so many things for the offense in both the running and passing game.

With all the good news coming in about the Chargers I'm terrified, it seems too good to be true.

I feel the same. We just cant have nice things... and this appears to be too nice.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Ya some bum was coaching Miami if I remember correctly.

That would make sense I don’t think he ever won anything or did anything after that. Perhaps they still keep in touch or even live in the same medium priced gated communitie in Coral Gables where they work for the same insurance company. Who knows no need to speculate on this sort of thing so wildly like I have. 

Archived