Week 16 GDT: Nicky Nine Inch's Wild Ride: Philadelphia Swingin D's vs the Houston Lazy Names

EaglesPeteC

14 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I don't even want to think of what kind of Stat Line Nuke Hopkins is about to put up in this secondary. 😟

Honestly, if Sidney Jones plays, I don't feel horrible about the matchups in the secondary. Hopkins and DT are more size WR's than speed WR's which is more of the strength of Sidney and Rasul.  Also the weakness of the Texans is by far their Offensive Line, if the Eagles D-line can play like they did last week, I feel like the D could have a good game.

The Texans D is nasty though. We are going to need Big Balls Doug and Nicky Nine Inch in full effect 

Miller and Hopkins are dinged up so that’s a bit of fortunate news. 

And Nick is back looking for SB tuddies again. I mean honestly, what the hell can anyone do if he’s playing like SB Nick? I’m going to wait to see if we can sneak into the playoffs before speculating what kind of utter pandemonium breaks out if Nick takes us to the bowl. It’ll be the strangest sports story of all time. 

Hopkins got nicked but continued to play. 

I won't lie I liked the fact that DougieP went with what has troubled the team currently in LA the past few weeks. Double Donald, cover 4 looks against that offense. That tells me he can tweak and adjust his system to his opponent.

Unfortunately the Texans have lost once since SEPTEMBER! Silver lining lots of close 1 possession games. If we can get up early like we did Sunday and like the Colts did a couple weeks ago we can dictate tempo. 

I know Nicky 9 isn't afraid to slang that thang but he gives me anxiety when he extends play and tries to make things happen. 

6 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Miller and Hopkins are dinged up so that’s a bit of fortunate news. 

And Nick is back looking for SB tuddies again. I mean honestly, what the hell can anyone do if he’s playing like SB Nick? I’m going to wait to see if we can sneak into the playoffs before speculating what kind of utter pandemonium breaks out if Nick takes us to the bowl. It’ll be the strangest sports story of all time. 

Nick Foles march to immortality continues this weekend

Another game where the DL needs to step up. Houston's Achilles heal is their OL. Watson has been sacked over 50 times. If you win the trenches again this week, you have a puncher's chance.

Would be nice to see you guys continue to run the ball.  

Archived