Week 16 GDT: Nicky Nine Inch's Wild Ride: Philadelphia Swingin D's vs the Houston Lazy Names

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

Seahawks need to lose out 

Need that or the Vikings to lose to the Bears next week but we need the Bears to be hungry for that 1st round bye so the Rams need to lose this week with a Bears win. Cards up 3-0! 

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

Yesterday I watched a bunch of old Eagles games from the 2000-2003 time period. Dude I miss JJ so much, those defenses were nasty. I miss all the crazy blitz calls

Schwartz defense is so vanilla and lame

problem is now is hard to get a DC to be loyal to a team like **** Lebeau or JJ was.. As soon as they have some success, they are hired as a HC within a couple years. 

Let's point out some positives.

Nicky Nine Inch being Nicky Nine Inch.

Sproles is straight up  Popeye out there.

Maddox looks like he can be a good player for years to come.

Lane handled business pretty much all day.

Ertz actually had yac AND broken tackles today.

Alshon got to touch balls when it mattered most.

Phoenix rose along with my jorts today.

We still somehow in the playoff hunt.

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Need that or the Vikings to lose to the Bears next week but we need the Bears to be hungry for that 1st round bye so the Rams need to lose this week with a Bears win. Cards up 3-0! 

well if the bears lose to the vikings they play them again. Might be in their best interest no matter what to just beat them.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Glad we won but this team needs to be scolded. No day off practice, extra running etc. Pitiful effort at the most critical time of the game. Absolutely pathetic team. 

As long as Jim Schwartz  is leading the way in the running drills for yet again another piss poor Double digit blown lead, I agree.

Insane how many Blown 4th QT leads we've  had.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

If Bears lose they'll be fighting to hold onto the 3 seed. 10-6 Cowboys > 10-6 Bears. I think they'll be playing starters week 17 regardless. Obviously they'll be a little more motivated if the 2 seed is still in play, but Vikings should have to earn a week 17 win either way.

Archived