Week 16 GDT: Nicky Nine Inch's Wild Ride: Philadelphia Swingin D's vs the Houston Lazy Names

EaglesPeteC

It's going to really suck if we beat Houston, and then either don't get in because Vikings win out or lose to Josh Johnson... but I feel like that's coming. Would hurt like hell in the moment but ultimately we don't deserve a playoff berth so I'd get over it.

Would be legendary if the Cowboys somehow dropped their last 2 and we outright won the NFCE...

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It's going to really suck if we beat Houston, and then either don't get in because Vikings win out or lose to Josh Johnson

If we beat Houston and Minnesota beats Detroit this week, that means Kirk Cousins will have to do two things that he can't do.

1) Win on the big stage
2) Beat a team with a winning record

We'll just have to hope the Bears are still playing for a bye, which it looks like they will be.

On 12/18/2018 at 3:45 PM, Eagles23 said:

Remember that year we went like 9-6-1 and everything went right week 17 for us to get into the playoffs? Im feeling some of that magic

That season ended 9 years ago...

Ya know who else wears the number 9 and has a 9 inch...

Coincidence?! 🤔

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Would be legendary if the Cowboys somehow dropped their last 2 and we outright won the NFCE...

If they choke vs TB , it's all but a certainty. 

3 separate week 17 Win and In scenarios,  lost all 3. 

I just want to see the hysteria  surrounding  next week  if we win and they lose. Making both Giants and Skins playing  spoilers.

Hell technically  a Josh Johnson led team could  win the NFCE too, so that's even more ludicrous. 

36 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Is brandon graham even on the team anymore?

According to PFF he has been a monster, but I just don't see it, like I really cannot remember him making plays this year. Maybe he's been an unsung hero on his side in the run game but as far as pressuring the QB, I guess he racks up loads of "pressures" (if you're handing them out liberally) but if you're a top 10 edge rusher, as PFF suggests he has been, you will have more than 4 sacks in 14 games. No exceptions. Even the edge rushers who draw the doubles will hit double digits in their down years. Sacks aren't everything, but they're a solid indicator. 

22 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Uh oh, we are getting to excited about this game which mean clearly they are going to lose. Quick everybody stop having optimism!

Games not on in my area... Texans are hot... First time a team scores over 100 points on us. It's going to happen. Dogs and Cats living together. 

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

3 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Games not on in my area... Texans are hot... First time a team scores over 100 points on us. It's going to happen. Dogs and Cats living together. 

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Take your Cheddaar loving a$$ to a sports bar. Mr. When I watch we win.

Otherwise  go back to the Browns Forum. 😎

Archived