Santa live in Cleveland

MWil23

On 12/18/2018 at 3:50 PM, NudeTayne said:

SANTA LIVES FOREVER!

Funny you should say this. My doctor has been riding my rear about losing weight, talking about how I'm gonna drop dead in six months and leave my wife a widow. I said it sounded like he had been reading her dream journal.:)

So to scare me, he ordered an echo, a stress test, and a full workup to see the damage my obesity has caused, and this morning I had an appointment with him to get the results.

I have the cardiovascular health of a thin man. My cholesterol is great..... Have you ever seen your doctor look disappointed to see positive test results? :D

He gave me the good news like he was giving his mother's eulogy, and somewhere in the conversation mentions how we're the same age, yet he's the one with high blood pressure.

I told him he should cut down on stress and watch his diet. Maybe I need a healthier doctor. B|

6 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Funny you should say this. My doctor has been riding my rear about losing weight, talking about how I'm gonna drop dead in six months and leave my wife a widow. I said it sounded like he had been reading her dream journal.:)

So to scare me, he ordered an echo, a stress test, and a full workup to see the damage my obesity has caused, and this morning I had an appointment with him to get the results.

I have the cardiovascular health of a thin man. My cholesterol is great..... Have you ever seen your doctor look disappointed to see positive test results? :D

He gave me the good news like he was giving his mother's eulogy, and somewhere in the conversation mentions how we're the same age, yet he's the one with high blood pressure.

I told him he should cut down on stress and watch his diet. Maybe I need a healthier doctor. B|

LOL.

Superb post.

7 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Yes, repeatedly.

I have got questions like: "What hurts?", and disappointed looks when I answered: "Nothing hurts".

I have watched a crestfallen doctor as I answered: "No" to all the questions she was asking about potential prostrate problems.

Like a failed salesperson. 

Wondered if she lost a commission on prostrate meds?

6 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Yes, repeatedly.

I have got questions like: "What hurts?", and disappointed looks when I answered: "Nothing hurts".

I have watched a crestfallen doctor as I answered: "No" to all the questions she was asking about potential prostrate problems.

Like a failed salesperson. 

Wondered if she lost a commission on prostrate meds?

Maybe she was hoping for an excuse to feel on your junk, ya handsome old devil. Next time say yes and let the poor gal have a thrill.

#silverfox

Archived