Kansas City Chiefs (11-3) @ Seattle Seahawks (8-6)

showtime

F9TmanH.jpg

There is a lot riding on this game for both teams.  For the Seahawks, they are still trying to clinch a playoff birth.  The Chiefs are trying to secure the AFC West.  Playing in Seattle is obviously extremely tough, but I don't have much faith after watching the Seahawks lose to the 49ers.

I’d like to point out that the Chiefs used to be a divisional opponent. Hopefully some of that hostility can be reborn. Unfortunately the Chiefs are leading the series almost 2:1. Would be really nice if the Seahawks could do me a solid and beat them this week though. 

2 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

I’d like to point out that the Chiefs used to be a divisional opponent. Hopefully some of that hostility can be reborn. Unfortunately the Chiefs are leading the series almost 2:1. Would be really nice if the Seahawks could do me a solid and beat them this week though. 

Don't listen to him. He's being selfish.

Just have a good game, come out with zero injuries, and let the Chiefs win.

18 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

There was like a 12 year stretch where AT Mile High and AT Arrowhead was an automatic loss for the Seahawks. Just bad ju-ju there. Big reason why Seattle was perpetually 7-9, 8-8 in the 1990s.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:47 AM, ZenoRazon said:

Seahawks at home NEEDING a win with the great Russell Wilsn vs Chiefs team already in the tourney on the road with a rookie QB. 

Hawks got this.

In the Wilson era the Seahawks the best prime time team.

Hope you're right.  Would be amazing if they could pull it out.

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

Playoffs, we talking about playoffs... playoffs!?

Don't expect much of this team on the road, but its nice for them to have a shot. 

TBH, Im not a huge fan of how Dallas matches up. They have the defense to slow the running game, and Zeke could do this defense dirty. 

Man oh man.  Wasn't thinking much about the playoffs when the season started.  Super pumped.

The Seahawks beat the Cowboys earlier this season.  Granted, that was at home and it was really easy on in the season, but it can be done again!

Archived