GDT: Broncos @ Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, Nightmare said:

I'm often torn on the concept of losing for draft picks vs winning. Usually I start the week all for the tank job, hating the idea of winning a meaningless game. Then, when the game is actually on and I'm getting into it I suddenly decide it would be cool to win, even if it hurts in other ways...

But as this is the Broncos, and it's (probably) the last game in Oakland, let's win this damn thing.

I couldn't have said it better; well maybe I could have.  I get too caught up in the game.  I want the draft position but if we play well I want to win.  Wouldn't it be nice to have the desire to win beyond the 4th or 5th game of the season.

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Why does this happen every year? Why would you ever move a guy who's only played on the left side at an all-pro level to right tackle? You create 2 holes 

I remember Miller went down and so did someone else against Seattle and he looked terrible at LT when he was in there. 

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

Conley and Worley both out tonight. Ugh

At least we get to see where Nick Nelson is in his development. Maybe some slot time for Marcus Gilchrist too since Joseph has seen tons of reps at S and Harris is.....not bad enough to the point where we can't play him.

Worley was IR'd too. Melvin is going to play hard these next 2 games to showcase himself to prospective suitors

Archived