Sign in to follow this  
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

GDT: Broncos @ Raiders

Yes I always want the win. No way to know who we draft even at 1. But if we can win out that's momentum and confidence going into the offseason.

1 minute ago, BigD1123 said:

Yes I always want the win. No way to know who we draft even at 1. But if we can win out that's momentum and confidence going into the offseason.

I mean, I never would dislike beating Denver, but, I don't think its a mystery who we would go after with the first pick.

3 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I mean, I never would dislike beating Denver, but, I don't think its a mystery who we would go after with the first pick.

Did you think we would take Miller over James last year?

11 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Did you think we would take Miller over James last year?

Fair enough. I gotta say there were many defenders I was surprised we passed on. Miller needs to get a lot better. If he pans out, I can live with it. I don't think we could have gone into the season without at least a 2nd round OT though. Penn was banged up, and old. Couldn't count on him. I shudder to think how our pass protection would be subbing James for Miller straight up, 

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Why do Miller suck so bad. His missteps mix with lack of strength is very troubling. 

Hoping an offseason of NFL weight training and coaching help

2 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Fair enough. I gotta say there we many defenders I was surprised we passed on. Miller needs to get a lot better. If he pans out, I can live with it. I don't think we could have gone into the season without at least a 2nd round OT though. Penn was banged up, and old. Couldn't count on him. I shudder to think how our pass protection would would be subbing James for Miller straight up, 

James might be a better LT to. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Carr just threw it cause he saw a penalty. But he still has to at least try to make it catchable 

10 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Carr just threw it cause he saw a penalty. But he still has to at least try to make it catchable 

Couldn't agree more. Still could have been a TD. I was mad.  He could make that throw.

These announcers are so bad omg

I haven't watched MNF at all this season because of how bad everyone says it is. Sounds like valid complaints to me