Sign in to follow this  
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

GDT: Broncos @ Raiders

Just now, dante9876 said:

Key is slow. Our pass rush is trash. 

I want to say that but.. wet field and key was never fast but quick coming around edge.

2 minutes ago, roi34 said:

I want to say that but.. wet field and key was never fast but quick coming around edge.

Yeah I feel like that has played a part tonight. Von has been relatively quiet considering he's one of the best edge rushers in the game and we're starting Kolton and Parker. Von and Key are both bendy guys. Obviously Miller has more than just that though.

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Ex ref in the booth and we wasting timeouts. Wtf. 

Yo I was about to say that. Has Gruden even won 1 challenge this year?

Man go throw ball in the endzone. Step on their throats right now. Give fans some excitement and fun for their last game. Sheesh. 

1 minute ago, Totty said:

Broncos looking like Raiders right now

Vance just lost his job tonight. 

Yup bring martin back next year. He has earned the right to at least compete for the job next year. 

Bittersweet cause it might be the last game in Oakland but hell of a way to go out beating the donkeys

We got a win for the city of Oakland. We beast the Denver Broncos!!!!! It always feels good to beat the Broncos. Even though our draft stock plummeted. It feels good to win.

Carr definitely looks like he is getting more comfortable in Gruden’s system. I like this way we are going forward 

Glad I don't pay attention to this thread during games anymore. Completely dominated that game from start to finish, but you wouldn't know it by the way you negative Nancy's talk. 🤔