Montae Nicholson arrested

MikeT14

15 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I've been out drinking with Special Forces guys. Hung out with them back in the day. Toughest guys you'll ever meet (tougher than NFL players). If seen tons of wannabes try them by boasting and running their mouths and beating their chests. Trying to provoke a fight. Saying some of the nastiest stuff I've ever heard. Stuff that would probably have gotten me to throw hands.

But know what these Special Forces guys did? 

Nothing. They let them talk. Because and I quote..."talking doesnt hurt unless you let it hurt. And then that's on you, not them." So they'd call the guy a cab...pay his bar bill and wish him a good night and go back to drinking and having a good time. I never saw them fight (*). 

But according to you these guys are "soft" because they they dont match up to your standards of machismo.

(*) correction...the only time I ever have seen them fight was twice. Both times were in defense of someone else who was in physical danger. In both times the aggressor was incapacitated and then laid quietly on the ground. Yeah...soft, I know.

So if Montae wasnt defending himself or his lady from an attack (and not just a racial slur) the Redskins need to at least suspend him a few games without pay in 2019. If he can show he was defending himself or his lady, then hes in the clear. Either way, the Redskins can afford to wait and see.

I broke the nose of a Navy Master at Arms at a Coast Guard bar once. Ahhhh .... the good old days.

20 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I've been out drinking with Special Forces guys. Hung out with them back in the day. Toughest guys you'll ever meet (tougher than NFL players). If seen tons of wannabes try them by boasting and running their mouths and beating their chests. Trying to provoke a fight. Saying some of the nastiest stuff I've ever heard. Stuff that would probably have gotten me to throw hands.

But know what these Special Forces guys did? 

Nothing. They let them talk. Because and I quote..."talking doesnt hurt unless you let it hurt. And then that's on you, not them." So they'd call the guy a cab...pay his bar bill and wish him a good night and go back to drinking and having a good time. I never saw them fight (*). 

But according to you these guys are "soft" because they they dont match up to your standards of machismo.

(*) correction...the only time I ever have seen them fight was twice. Both times were in defense of someone else who was in physical danger. In both times the aggressor was incapacitated and then laid quietly on the ground. Yeah...soft, I know.

So if Montae wasnt defending himself or his lady from an attack (and not just a racial slur) the Redskins need to at least suspend him a few games without pay in 2019. If he can show he was defending himself or his lady, then hes in the clear. Either way, the Redskins can afford to wait and see.

A giant prison is the biggest employer in my area. They have plenty of Special Force guys. They also have a special unit for housing former police. Just like anything else, theres rotten to be found.

Friend of mine is a srgt there. Said its like these guys cant deprogram from their service days.

So maybe Montae cant deprogram from being a Florida Gator.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

A giant prison is the biggest employer in my area. They have plenty of Special Force guys. They also have a special unit for housing former police. Just like anything else, theres rotten to be found.

Friend of mine is a srgt there. Said its like these guys cant deprogram from their service days.

Montae wasn’t a Gator. 

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

He played at Michigan State... lmfao

Archived