Why would Fangio leave?

ibt734

17 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I'm with @Sugashane and @dll2000. Just because you disagree with certain coaching strategies (and no one is going to talk me down from my point that Nagy and Fangio cost us the Patriots game)...well, that doesn't mean you think they're a terrible coach. He's adapted somewhat during the season too, which helps. 

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with coaching decisions game by game, because even some of the best coaches make you scratch your head sometimes.  My comment was to do more with the insane amounts of over reactionary comments we see when something negative happens on the field.  Not calling anyone out specifically, I just find it really amusing that's all. 

The same goes for comments on Mitch when he has a bad game or two.  I see a lot of doubt and fear, and again a lot of over reactions.  The PTSD with Bears fans is real.

18 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Should be a meme. :D

We could be up 46-10 with 2 minutes to play in the superbowl and I woulds till be doing the math on how we could lose

"Well lets see,  if the refs don't notice the other team has 25 guys on the field, and they sneak on Tom Brady and Calvin Johnson, and you carry the 2..."

Archived