Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

So two games into their ROOKIE season you say they're meh. Were you expecting all pro seasons out of ROOKIES?

Of course, Ferrell should be leading the team in sacks not some scrub like Mayowa. Jacobs should have 3tds and 200 yards minimum these last two games against these week defenses. And if Abram could play the rest of The bronco game with the other shoulder, why couldn’t he play the rest of the season like that? #soft

all in all this is about what you’d expect from a bunch of Chucky picks. 

Ferrell will be Brandon Graham 2.0 which I said all draft season. Give him a year, he isn’t gonna do much this year. Ferrell will never be our primary pass rusher, we still need an EDGE next year. Ferrell is someone who should become an elite run defender with 6-8 sacks a year and a lot of hurries. He’ll be a tremendous compliment to whoever else we draft at EDGE. Plus his leadership is A+. 

Ferrell and Mack would of been amazing. I never liked the Irvin signing, trash will always be trash. First player I’ve seen “check out” since Moss too. And he was suppose to be a team leader. F*** that guy.