Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

19 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Aren't you in another thread citing PFF for ranking Carr #8 as QB as your evidence.

Didn't PFF rank Mack as their #1 edge defender for 2020? Or do you only use pff when it fits your narrative 🤔

Do you? Carr isn't mediocre then. Ferrell is good too.

4 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Aren't you in another thread citing PFF for ranking Carr #8 as QB as your evidence.

Didn't PFF rank Mack as their #1 edge defender for 2020? Or do you only use pff when it fits your narrative 🤔

He's still an All- Pro DE he's just banged up and going downhill. Do you really think he's worth 24,000,000 a year.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:58 AM, Bitty 2.0 said:

He's still an All- Pro DE he's just banged up and going downhill. Do you really think he's worth 24,000,000 a year.

To end the bad karma 'pass rushers are hard to find' curse. I'd pay that and picks. LOL Bring Mack back!!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

So do you guys think Simpson could replace Incognito? Or would you prefer bringing back Good? Or going with Incognito?

We should re-sign Good because he's versatile depth at least. And he'd compete with Simpson to start. I think it's time to move on from Incognito.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

So do you guys think Simpson could replace Incognito? Or would you prefer bringing back Good? Or going with Incognito?

I am 100% a fan of allowing him to show why we drafted him.  He is in between a special LT a top 3 C of all time.  See what he does.

• Like 1

seems like Incognito is coming back. Its a gamble because of his age. But if hes anywhere close to what he was in '19, hes a steal at his price tag. I dont see us being able to re-sign Good if we bring the OL back at their current salaries. Hes likely to command starter money. 

We should try and get Ritchie to move his salary down from 5.0M to 3.0M guaranteed with an incentive that pays 1/2 back with 10 games played and the full 2.0M if he plays in 14+ games.  He’d probably accept the lesser guaranteed money because I doubt he wants to try and go elsewhere for 1 last year, and it’s still a good deal.  

I know everyone loves D. Good but we need to be reasonable with what we’re willing to pay him.  He’s taken discounted deals both years he’s been here so to expect that again is ridiculous.  But I’d rather lose him then over pay him.  I don’t see him as a long term starter... I only see him as a mid level starter while Simpson is groomed to replace him.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

We should try and get Ritchie to move his salary down from 5.0M to 3.0M guaranteed with an incentive that pays 1/2 back with 10 games played and the full 2.0M if he plays in 14+ games.  He’d probably accept the lesser guaranteed money because I doubt he wants to try and go elsewhere for 1 last year, and it’s still a good deal.  

I know everyone loves D. Good but we need to be reasonable with what we’re willing to pay him.  He’s taken discounted deals both years he’s been here so to expect that again is ridiculous.  But I’d rather lose him then over pay him.  I don’t see him as a long term starter... I only see him as a mid level starter while Simpson is groomed to replace him.

agree with you on Good, he filled in admirably, but hes not someone i get in a bidding war over. If we lose him, we have Simpson and Incognito as our starters and id draft a OG in the mid rounds and bring in a low cost vet in FA. Also, had Andre James ever played OG?