Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

29 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Mental health is a real issue and for those that are willing to work through it and there can be a plan of action to help they should get a second chance.  Completely agree except for the AB part.

1) AB has shown he is not ready to try and turn things around yet.  His nice talk is to get back on the field.  Not to get healthy.

2) He has received numerous chances and his behavior appears to be getting worse.

3) He exhibits multiple types of mental issues including CTE.  There is no plan of action for CTE and banging your head against a wall is probably not where the doctors would start.

I would like to see AB seek mental help before trying to seek a job in the NFL.  This shows me he does not believe he has a real problem.  If he did his #1 priority would be to get healthy for his family.

He’s a headcase in full blown greasy used car salesman mode. He refers to his actions as mistakes I hate people who do that. Imo a mistake only happens once if it’s truly a mistake. Talking about I got 5 weeks to get right. It’s gonna take longer than 5 weeks man should’ve taken the whole 2019 season getting his mind right instead he was ......

33 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Old news, but does make you wonder what might have been. Kiffin wanted Calvin Johnson and Trent Edwards if I recall. 

Crazy thing is, they added McCown who carved out a nice career. Could have used him as a stop gap with Johnson.

It could have been Calvin Johnson, Moss and Ronald Curry in 2007 with McCown or Cullpepper at QB. 

On 2/20/2020 at 10:33 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Corner is glaring issue if we wanna compete. I like Trayvon a lot though. I like Worley in the Nickel. This leaves the other outside CB open. This isn’t a great CB class... but there is a ridiculous amount of depth in the 2nd/3rd Rounds of the draft. Probably second most depth behind WR.