Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Lester Hayes was in my hometown yesterday.  My mom got his autograph for me on an 8x10 photograph.  Super excited.  I have his and Jalen Richard's autographs now lol.  Hopefully I get more when I retire in Vegas and get season tickets lol.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Baldy must be Maxx’s secret Uncle we don’t know about. Dude hypes him up 5x more than any Raider fan. I’ll take it....

Yea it's weird but I'll take it.

One thing I laughed about earlier is a post I saw on Twitter from some 49er fan. He posted a graphic of Bosa being a top 4 Edge rusher according to PFF  and was laughing at Raider fans saying Crosby was better. I was wondering why it was in my feed until I saw Maxx actually liked the guys post. He's going to be so fired up for next season.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yea it's weird but I'll take it.

One thing I laughed about earlier is a post I saw on Twitter from some 49er fan. He posted a graphic of Bosa being a top 4 Edge rusher according to PFF  and was laughing at Raider fans saying Crosby was better. I was wondering why it was in my feed until I saw Maxx actually liked the guys post. He's going to be so fired up for next season.

Bulletin board material throughout the off season.  Maxx stays hungry.  Saw the same thing too and forgot to mention it.  I was already a fan but man do I love to see stuff like that.  Players that feed off the bashing and smack talking.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Cannot wait to see Maxx this year. He has a ridiculous work ethic and cannot wait to see the improvements and the new stuff he has been working on. 

The Baldy clips of Crosby really show what size and length From rushes on the inside can do to QBs.  6’ Hall and 6’2 Hurst are nice but they lack any length.  Look at what Dion Jordan did for us last year rushing from inside... he got pressured and had that tip that Hurst intercepted.

id really like to 1. Retain Jordan and have him increase his reps 2. We need a 4th DT and when we add one in the draft or FA we should really get a guy with length.  I think it’d pay dividends.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

The Baldy clips of Crosby really show what size and length From rushes on the inside can do to QBs.  6’ Hall and 6’2 Hurst are nice but they lack any length.  Look at what Dion Jordan did for us last year rushing from inside... he got pressured and had that tip that Hurst intercepted.

id really like to 1. Retain Jordan and have him increase his reps 2. We need a 4th DT and when we add one in the draft or FA we should really get a guy with length.  I think it’d pay dividends.

Kinlaw! 

• Like 1