Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Funny how good he was compared to when he was ran out of Minny.

He was just a rookie still settling in. Minny made a mistake giving up on hin so early, but better for us. I'm hoping he's here for the long run. 

Going to be interesting to see what happens with Pineiro. Could have good trade value if we're sold on Carlson. I'd showcase Eddy in preseason, and then trade him to highest bidder.

I actually thought Townsend was solid the second half of the season (minus the Bengal game). I mean he was awful, probably worst punter in the league the first half of the season but he earned another shot this year with his second half. Feel like all of our players looked way better the second half of the year. 

3 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

So are we basically a lock for hard knocks?

and even though it’s probably not great for the team... are we all super excited?! 

I hope not. I’d rather this team be the 2020 All or Nothing team. That would be great especially in LV. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

So are we basically a lock for hard knocks?

and even though it’s probably not great for the team... are we all super excited?! 

No, sounds like the Lions this year.  The NFL will hope we still suck this season so they can force it on us next season. 

• Like 1