RaidersAreOne

Random Raider Stuff

Not sure what releasing AJ means. Hope we don’t use an early pick on a qb to have him sit a year.

9 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Not sure what releasing AJ means. Hope we don’t use an early pick on a qb to have him sit a year.

It means Gruden is going to take a mid round quarterback imo

I don’t think we use an early pick on a QB but I could definitely see us using a late round pick or if we do trade back at some point to recoup a 4/5th. 

I like Ryan Finley, Brett Rypien, and Gardner Minshew if we go this route. Much cheaper also. 

I could see us bringing AJ back on a cheaper deal or signing a vet like Cassel/McCown to compete in camp with the rookie. 

About to test out the Care/Brown/Brown/Williams offense in Madden. Guess I’ll keep Marshawn as RB for now. 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

F'ing Cable...

I second that, F'ing Cable. When the hell is Gruden gona realize what a liability he is.

13 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

I second that, F'ing Cable. When the hell is Gruden gona realize what a liability he is.

Cable, raw rookies, injuries, scheme fit, and Cable thinking he play everyone out of position.  So I guess Cable, time, bad luck, Cable, and Cable.  I know how to fix 3 of those problems.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, OldManWillis said:

The worst of it is letting him have input into his first draft. And ending up with two overdrafted, underdeveloped tackles that you're already replacing a year later.

Edited by big_palooka

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Looks like he wished he'd snapped that over his punters head LOL

15 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sad thing is, the pink powder actually went farther than a Johnny Townsend punt.  🤦‍♂️