Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

29 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Until this point I had forgotten that our punter is horrendous and still on the team. :(

He started to improve late could be a late bloomer maybe nerves of being in the NFL i don't see how you could go from booming kicks in college to suddenly can't kick it 30 yards, plus there was something about him dealing with an injury!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

He started to improve late could be a late bloomer maybe nerves of being in the NFL i don't see how you could go from booming kicks in college to suddenly can't kick it 30 yards, plus there was something about him dealing with an injury!

I didn't know there were injury issues but he definitely improved during the second half of the season.

14 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I thought he looked pretty solid for an UDFA rookie, but that wouldn't stop me from looking elsewhere. Perhaps one of the rumored vets for a season or two and see if Cabinda can take their time away.

The Burfict signing could be the time he needs...I mean Burfict is good for 5 or 10 games at max this year, so Cabinda could have a full offseason and the first part of the season behind Burfict and more importantly under PG's hands to develope...