Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I guess Brandon Parker played all last year with a torn pec so thah can explain why he looked so bad.. poor guy getting bashed and people didn’t even know about his injury.... he also moved next to Gabe Jackson to take his game another level 

You misread that article. Gabe was the one with the torn pec during the first game of the season. They do live near each other though. Glad to see Gabe take on that leadership role. Especially in the weight room. According to him, Parker is up to 330.

Brady Quinn did a interview with Pardon My Take and he was telling a story about JaMarcus Russell and during the pre draft and how they were training at the same place and how he would get there and the WRs that Russell was gonna throw to were just waiting for him and Brady was telling them I can throw to them and they said no cause Russell will show up and how Russell would show up to the work out a couple hours late and that’s when Quinn realized that it wasn’t gonna work out with him.

also said how the Raider flew Quinn out to Oakland and Lane Kiffin told him yeah were not gonna draft you we’re taking JaMarcus. 

Edited by agarcia34

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Brady Quinn did a interview with Pardon My Take and he was telling a story about JaMarcus Russell and during the pre draft and how they were training at the same place and how he would get there and the WRs that Russell was gonna throw to were just waiting for him and Brady was telling them I can throw to them and they said no cause Russell will show up and how Russell would show up to the work out a couple hours late and that’s when Quinn realized that it wasn’t gonna work out with him.

also said how the Raider flew Quinn out to Oakland and Dennis Allen told him yeah were not gonna draft you we’re taking JaMarcus. 

Hahahaha what an utter - show. Man those were the true dark days of being a Raider fan.

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hahahaha what an utter - show. Man those were the true dark days of being a Raider fan.

Honestly I love these stories coming out. I think you mean Lane kiffin btw so we were screwed either way. I thought Lane wanted Calvin johnson. 

Edited by SimonGruber
Oh wait you didnt say Lane Kiffin my bad

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hearing mike may talk about the ab trade and how he wasn’t going to give up any of the first rounders and the 2nd made me happy. Finally somebody is valuing our worth. Reg would’ve gave a late first and a 5th for ab. 

Plus mike has connections all over the league and is respected by almost the whole nfl. 

Hes a football junky and I love that.