Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

9 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

Because that is what the team makeup and offense coordinator called for in some places. Others he was asked to run more powers  and counters.  You're still oversimplifying it to fit your argument.

Right now I think you are the one who try to bring in some coach comments to prove your point. I mean the coaches rarely really tell the truth. If you check the gametape you see that Cable is a ZBS heavy guy, he tried to run that last year with us too. After Lynch went down he used more inside zone, then outside zone, but still the mayority of the running plays were zone runs. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rolni said:

Right now I think you are the one who try to bring in some coach comments to prove your point. I mean the coaches rarely really tell the truth. If you check the gametape you see that Cable is a ZBS heavy guy, he tried to run that last year with us too. After Lynch went down he used more inside zone, then outside zone, but still the mayority of the running plays were zone runs. 

It's easy to say "if you watch gametape" but I doubt you have a comprehensive enough look at the whole season plus all of Cables past years seasons plays to make that statement. I stand by what I said in my last post.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That's how I feel too. You're an UDFA who didn't play/practice your entire rookie year. Now you're going to start calling out coaches before preseason even starts? Not a good idea pal.

Does he not realize that he is a bubble player and the coach is trying to tell him what to do to make his chances of being on the final roster a lot higher.  I am sure our coaches would love to make tough decisions when it comes to cuts rather than sabotaging players so the choices are easy to make.

12 hours ago, UtahUtesFan said:

Never been to a Raider game, do you think a home game in Oakland or a game at Dignity Health Sports Park against the Chargers in LA? A "road" game that's basically a home game at a small soccer stadium sounds fun. 

I have been to Oakland and refuse to spend money going back to that stadium.  Probably a good spot to watch a game in the early 90's.  When I went a few years ago they had the big box set TVs in the expensive seat bars.  I have not been to the stadium in LA but was probably going to go this year.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 5:16 AM, UtahUtesFan said:

Never been to a Raider game, do you think a home game in Oakland or a game at Dignity Health Sports Park against the Chargers in LA? A "road" game that's basically a home game at a small soccer stadium sounds fun. 

Give me a home game in Oakland every time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Give me a home game in Oakland every time.

Went to two when I was out there.  One of them was the first time I have ever seen the Raiders win in person.  The Browns game.  Its unlike anything I have ever enjoyed in my life....sporting event wise.  ...... lol

Being an East coast boy, I have seen a bunch of games on this side of the map and always thought that they travel well... but when you see a home game in the Black Hole..... Holy f****** s***.  

• Like 2