Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Totty said:

Went to two when I was out there.  One of them was the first time I have ever seen the Raiders win in person.  The Browns game.  Its unlike anything I have ever enjoyed in my life....sporting event wise.  ...... lol

Being an East coast boy, I have seen a bunch of games on this side of the map and always thought that they travel well... but when you see a home game in the Black Hole..... Holy f****** s***.  

I live in Nashville and think my buddy and I are going out there for the Titans game this year so I can experience it (he’s a Titans fan). I’ve not had a chance to go since I was a young kid and they were in LA. I’m hyped for it. 

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

I live in Nashville and think my buddy and I are going out there for the Titans game this year so I can experience it (he’s a Titans fan). I’ve not had a chance to go since I was a young kid and they were in LA. I’m hyped for it. 

Tell your buddy to shut up.  Raider fans don't deal with smack talk.  He'll get beat up.  No joke. 

Edited by Totty

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Pretty disgusting image for the fan base. Getting in fights over sports teams is the dumbest of things.

Agreed but he’s 100% accurate. 

If you’re a road fan in Oakland, you are gonna get massive verbal abuse all game once the 2nd half starts and everyones drunk out of their mind. And not a joking around kind of verbal abuse. As long as you don’t say anything back, you’ll be ok. But if you talk back you’re getting beat up for sure. 

I hope this changes when we go to Vegas. Oakland is a city of a lot of ghetto people. Not to mention cheap tickets that ghetto people can afford. 

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If you’re a road fan in Oakland, you are gonna get massive verbal abuse all game once the 2nd half starts and everyones drunk out of their mind. And not a joking around kind of verbal abuse. As long as you don’t say anything back, you’ll be ok. But if you talk back you’re getting beat up for sure. 

I hope this changes when we go to Vegas. Oakland is a city of a lot of ghetto people. Not to mention cheap tickets that ghetto people can afford. 

No mincing words there I see. I love Oakland and it's people personally.

I think it's more the fact the team is a complete loser and the fans are insecure about it. So fighting someone makes them feel good about themselves like it's some team pride nonsense or something. 

I am hoping Vegas does bring a better class of fan. And though I doubt it, I hope it ends to dumb Halloween mask thing as well. 

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

No mincing words there I see. I love Oakland and it's people personally.

I think it's more the fact the team is a complete loser and the fans are insecure about it. So fighting someone makes them feel good about themselves like it's some team pride nonsense or something. 

I am hoping Vegas does bring a better class of fan. And though I doubt it, I hope it ends to dumb Halloween mask thing as well. 

Not sure you’ve lived outside of East Bay then. I’ve basically lived almost everywhere in California so can compare. That whole side of the bay is ghetto with tons of crime, ghetto people, etc. Easy Bay, especially, Oakland is the worst area in Cali with the most questionable people. Sure, not everyone, but a lot. 

On 4/29/2019 at 4:43 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Tried locating our rookie numbers, but the site still has them all as blank. I also found it interesting that the majority of our FA's this season don't have numbers assigned yet either. I thought for sure the vets would pick within days of signing. 

The free #s are

0 1 6 10 11 12 13 27 29 31 37 40 45 46 52 56 60 62 63 67 68 74 76 91 95 96 98

These are the guys that are blank so far - their college or previous # - what I think they may take.

Hunter Renfrow  -13 - 13 is open
Trayvon Mullen - 1 - obviously can't 1 and 21 is Conley but 31 is free
Moreau  - 84 and 18 - probably gonna be 87 or 89 since those are the only 80s #s left
Johnson - 14 - no clue but this is his range is 27 29 31 37 40 45 46
Ferrell - 99 - bet he goes with 98
Crosby - 92 - no clue but his range is 74 76 91 95 96 98 unless he is listed at LB...
Bell - 8 - if he is listed as a LB he can go 40 45 46 52 56 or as a DE 74 76 91 95 96 98

Mayowa - 91 93 95 - 91 and 95 are open
Joyner - 20 - Worley has 20 so maybe 40 but his range is 27 29 31 37 40 45 46
T Brown - 77 - Miller is 77 and his range is 60 62 63 67 68 74 76

On 4/29/2019 at 12:21 PM, BayRaider said:

Meh only time I almost got in a fight at a raider home game was vs a drunk spoiled wealthy browns fan

On 4/29/2019 at 10:30 AM, big_palooka said:

Pretty disgusting image for the fan base. Getting in fights over sports teams is the dumbest of things.

Been a long time but I believe fans were throwing Batteries at a titans fan in a suite playoffs 03