Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

33 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Lol i totally remember this rumor. I’ll be honest and say I wasn’t in favor of this because i wanted the Raiders to draft JR. i didn’t want the Raiders to trade for some backup bust. 😂

Wow this woulda been the biggest mistake in Packer history. 

56 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Kickers are people too....  We got a 7th rounder for someone we would have cut.

That being said the signing of Daniel Carlson was one of the most underrated acquisitions of 2018 for the Raiders.  Carlson was absolute money after signing with us and looks like he should be our kicker for a long time. If he continues to play like he did towards the end of the season he will be considered one fo the best in the game.    

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Kickers are people too....  We got a 7th rounder for someone we would have cut.

That being said the signing of Daniel Carlson was one of the most underrated acquisitions of 2018 for the Raiders.  Carlson was absolute money after signing with us and looks like he should be our kicker for a long time. If he continues to play like he did towards the end of the season he will be considered one fo the best in the game.    

Not yet. He's one of 3 kickers competing for a job and would have to be on the roster 5 games before it happens if I'm understanding it right.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Not yet. He's one of 3 kickers competing for a job and would have to be on the roster 5 games before it happens if I'm understanding it right.

Hopefully getting a 7th rounder LOL...  Regardless he wasn't making the roster with Carlson anyway.  

7 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I know Mack was loved by this fan base...

Do you guys think Amari was loved by the fan base too?

Nah. He was wayyyyyy too inconsistent and didn't have the personality that fans loved unlike Mack. With every single drop, my respect for him lessened. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Nah. He was wayyyyyy too inconsistent and didn't have the personality that fans loved unlike Mack. With every single drop, my respect for him lessened. 

I liked him until he said all the things he said. Burned a lot of bridges IMO. Not that it matters. We aren't going to eat an 18 million per year minimum contract.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

I know Mack was loved by this fan base...

Do you guys think Amari was loved by the fan base too?

Personally, no. I never really care for Cooper. He was inconsistent and didn't have much of a presence to him. Felt like he just disappeared in games a lot. And I like my WRs to have a little edge to them.

Was more annoyed once he became outspoken as a Cowboy. His inconsistency is still there. Outside 2 big games, he was mostly average with the Cowboys.

• Like 1