Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Most Overrated: Any Raiders fan's twitter feed/timeline, including mine.
Most Underrated: Carr
Best Player: Hudson
Key New Addition: AB + TB
Could Surprise: Tyrell Williams
Takes a Leap: Hurst
Prove it Year: Josh Jacobs, Richard, Grant, Miller, Good, Any TE on the roster, Burfict, Marshall, Morrrow, Cabinda, Joseph, Worley, Lawson, Riley, Richards and Carlson.

Ok I'll ask...

What would you offer for LeVeon Bell if Gase is dumb enough to trade him?

Things to keep in mind...

LeVeon Bell sat out a year so he should be fresh... just like Jacobs...

His cap hit would be educed because of the trade and if the Jets are motivated enough to move him they could pay a bigger portion of the bonus he is owed to facilitate a deal and increase his trade value.

I could live with Bell and Jacobs as a 1-2 punch. They stay healthy and fresh all year and if one does go down we have the other.

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Agree, I just don't see the point now. A pass rusher or LB would be higher on my list. Lee would have been nice as others have stated but whatever. 

This and a half way decent DE to play along side of Ferrell.  Key appears to be a situational player and not an every down starter. 

3 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

Not after we invested a first on a rb.

3 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Agree, I just don't see the point now. A pass rusher or LB would be higher on my list. Lee would have been nice as others have stated but whatever. 

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

This and a half way decent DE to play along side of Ferrell.  Key appears to be a situational player and not an every down starter. 

I agree about wanting to be more comfortable at DE and the front seven in general but I don't see a solid starter out there right now that can add that will move the needle. Bell makes our offense VERY hard to stop. With him and JJ getting 250 touches in a 50/50 split I see that as a good thing. It also gives us insurance if one gets nixed up. Just think about JJ tweaking a hammy in preseason and us going into the season with Martin and Richard again. Not bad but not good either. I just think the stronger we make the offense the less we have to lean on the defense as the learn and grow.