Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Just prior to the draft there was a lot of interest in Kyler Murray some pondering the thought of the Raiders moving up to get him.  I'm sure he's a gamer and can really play football however, I said he's too small at his noted height of 5' 10".  Well, this just came up.  In a group picture he's standing next to a guy known to be 5' 9" and Kyler appears smaller.  Cold he have been wearing elevator shoes during height measurements at the combine? There are arguments for and against.  See the link below.  I was going to place this in the draft recap section but chose here instead.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/this-photo-of-kyler-murray-led-to-more-speculation-about-his-height/ar-AABAgJR?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

14 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

Just prior to the draft there was a lot of interest in Kyler Murray some pondering the thought of the Raiders moving up to get him.  I'm sure he's a gamer and can really play football however, I said he's too small at his noted height of 5' 10".  Well, this just came up.  In a group picture he's standing next to a guy known to be 5' 9" and Kyler appears smaller.  Cold he have been wearing elevator shoes during height measurements at the combine? There are arguments for and against.  See the link below.  I was going to place this in the draft recap section but chose here instead.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/this-photo-of-kyler-murray-led-to-more-speculation-about-his-height/ar-AABAgJR?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

Damn, MSN still exists?

16 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Damn, MSN still exists?

Sometimes I end up on the main page and see a bunch of stupid yet interesting articles and get sucked in for like 45 minutes before I realize I'm wasting valuable, precious time.  

Sucks I think there is two things that can doom us this year: Pass rush and the oline 

-Cable already making questionable moves keeping Kolton at LT and Trent Brown at RT after Brown thrived as a RT. Also be keeping our best guard as a RG instead of his natural LG spot, smh

- we are going really need Hurst and Hall to progress for interior pass rush. The only guy we brought in for Edge rush was Ferrell a lot of expectations for a rookie. Mayowa is a rotation player at best, and Mauro isn’t a pass rush. Slim have Arden key becomes a force. The defense isn’t about complex blitzing so guys need to beat their blockers one on one... idk how that is going work out 

Edited by Humble_Beast

36 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Sucks I think there is two things that can doom us this year: Pass rush and the oline 

-Cable already making questionable moves keeping Kolton at LT and Trent Brown at RT after Brown thrived as a RT. Also be keeping our best guard as a RG instead of his natural LG spot, smh

- we are going really need Hurst and Hall to progress for interior pass rush. The only guy we brought in for Edge rush was Ferrell a lot of expectations for a rookie. Mayowa is a rotation player at best, and Mauro isn’t a pass rush. Slim have Arden key becomes a force. The defense isn’t about complex blitzing so guys need to beat their blockers one on one... idk how that is going work out 

Why would keeping Brown at right tackle after thriving at right tackle be  a questionable move? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Why would keeping Brown at right tackle after thriving at right tackle be  a questionable move? 

You also wouldn't want to move Miller from the left side. Keep him there while healthy after a year in the weight room and watch him improve.

• Like 1