Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

https://247sports.com/nfl/oakland-raiders/Article/Richie-Incognito-suspended-two-games-by-NFL--133621329/

🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ Well Richie suspended first 2 games 

The suspension is stemming from a prior incident. 2 games ins't terrible and will allow him to be more fresh towards the end of the season.  

Yes I am saying he makes the team and yes I am saying he will start once reinstated.  If he is 80 percent of the guard he was the lsat time he took the field he is an upgrade over Good. 

Iggycog getting 2 games isn't bad but Rolando McClain making a comeback in the following story made me.:ph34r: I guess I'd welcome him back to compete but don't think he'd make the team. We've got vets who know how to play but aren't what they use to be. Then we've got younglings with athletic ability needing the experience/mental aspect, so don't see Ro as an improvement over either...He played for Dallas but they're set at LB. Only 29 after being out since 2015...Damn he was young when we drafted him.

Ritchie shouldnt be on this team and shouldnt be in the nfl. He clearly has some sort of brain trauma. He has probably been concussed more than anybody else in the league. I'm a raiders fan but I'm human first. Ritchie is gonna mess around and kill somebody down the line and its irresponsible for the raiders or the Nfl to continue to contribute to his mental unstableness. 

Just read the story of the prior incident. He isnt all there. 

• Like 1

Derek Carr Madden 20 rating is 80 overall

Antonio Brown 98 overall 

can find the full ratings here https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings?i=1&t=23&s=ovr_rating:DESC&utm_campaign=mad20_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_m20ratingshubtw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=58923&ts=1563203276383

I only play MUT so these ratings don’t matter in the game mode. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Derek Carr Madden 20 rating is 80 overall

Antonio Brown 98 overall 

can find the full ratings here https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings?i=1&t=23&s=ovr_rating:DESC&utm_campaign=mad20_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_m20ratingshubtw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=58923&ts=1563203276383

I only play MUT so these ratings don’t matter in the game mode. 

Carr 80 not sure how that is. Depends where guys like Stafford, Mayfield, Mariota, Dak are rated for comparison. 

Seeing all these players come out on twitter and talking about their crap rating on Madden is hilarious. The devs of madden and Clint Oldenburg are such a joke. Flew them around to games last year to give out terrible ratings. Good way to spend the money they get from MUT. 

NFL 2K was not a perfect game but it at least was around to make EA put some effort into the game.