Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

I'm thinking I need a 'VENTING'  thread for this season. EA/HB's got locked but that was because it's thought to be another AB one. Straight up I'd like a venting thread because I'm seriously pissed off and it's not because cutting AB, as I wanted that and am proud of walking away instead of keeping the fire burning. However since Gruden stepped in I can't say I've liked his decisions as a 'leader' and if there's not a specific place to post our displease, it will just spread all over every thread. Something to think about. Not all 'fans' drink the kool-aid but we all want to be the best and pretending to be happy or pleased with our direction is 'INSANITY' Doing the same thing expecting a different result.

A specific thread focuses the BS (that means me) so that others don't have to see it. Let the anger grow and in time it will get old and stop or just be someone talking to themselves (probably me lol) It might be as entertaining as AB's tweets, who knows...Just an idea...I don't like feeling this way, I'd much rather us winning.

6 minutes ago, G said:

I'm thinking I need a 'VENTING'  thread for this season. EA/HB's got locked but that was because it's thought to be another AB one. Straight up I'd like a venting thread because I'm seriously pissed off and it's not because cutting AB, as I wanted that and am proud of walking away instead of keeping the fire burning. However since Gruden stepped in I can't say I've liked his decisions as a 'leader' and if there's not a specific place to post our displease, it will just spread all over every thread. Something to think about. Not all 'fans' drink the kool-aid but we all want to be the best and pretending to be happy or pleased with our direction is 'INSANITY' Doing the same thing expecting a different result.

A specific thread focuses the BS (that means me) so that others don't have to see it. Let the anger grow and in time it will get old and stop or just be someone talking to themselves (probably me lol) It might be as entertaining as AB's tweets, who knows...Just an idea...I don't like feeling this way, I'd much rather us winning.

Could make a Gruden thread

On 9/7/2019 at 12:14 PM, big_palooka said:

Apparently he does:

How does that work? I thought you could sign them to an active roster. Why would he want to suit up and play?

You have to actually recruit them to play for you. It’s not like you can just take them they have to actually sign them like any other free agents. If the Raiders want him they’d have to give him a real contract not just add him to the PS. 

42 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

You have to actually recruit them to play for you. It’s not like you can just take them they have to actually sign them like any other free agents. If the Raiders want him they’d have to give him a real contract not just add him to the PS. 

I understood it as we tried to give him a roster spot and he declined in favor of staying on Jacksonville's practice squad. And JAX subsequently bumped his salary to the roster minimum although he is still on their PS.