Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, Chali21 said:

People need to stop bringing up Carr’s 40 time, sure he can run fast but he’s not a smooth runner at all. Wilson Watson Jackson...besides all having “son” at the end of their names, they are all smooth runners who can go from 0-100 like nothing. Even when Carr had that 50 yard run against the Texans it was designed and if there was anybody remotely close to him he wouldn’t have gone as far. 

Carr is a pocket passer and he should play as such. That being said he needs to watch tape of Brady in the pocket and work on his pocket movement. 

This statement is hilarious.  Not saying you are wrong but I quote "Boy he is a smooth athlete" Mayock 2014 after Carr runs a 4.65 second 40 at the combine.

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Doesn't do this enough...He is not slow they should move the pocket more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKqQyZlYjK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYUJ1QagCR8

Read option vs Baltimore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3gR8-rpUiU

I like the first and third clip but I only want to see that second one when it really matters.  Great play though.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Our QB coach was just poached. It'll be interesting to see who Gruden goes after.

Meh it’s not really a big deal. Everyone knows that Olson is basically the QB coach. Really it doesn’t matter who they hire. 

Sounds like some could get their wish. Seems a little premature to claim Warren as "the guy" based off a stellar preseason.

Side note.... Penny Hart is the a lot of fun if you've not watched him. Slippery in the open field. 

Edited by big_palooka

48 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Sounds like some could get their wish. Seems a little premature to claim Warren as "the guy" based off a stellar preseason.

Side note.... Penny Hart is the a lot of fun if you've not watched him. Slippery in the open field. 

Gruden also said that he would like Martin back, that he would love to have Lynch back and that Richard is our MVP...

#smokescreen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolni said:

Gruden also said that he would like Martin back, that he would love to have Lynch back and that Richard is our MVP...

#smokescreen

This isn't Gruden making this comment through the media. This is coming from a "source". I've read a few different places that he has big plans for Warren. Just something to watch 

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I can't really see Warren on the roster if Lynch comes back.

Lynch coming back is apparently depending on if they play on the bay area. To that I say... give me a break. Are we trying to rebuild a football team or pander and play PR games with the fan base. Move on from Lynch and Martin. Warren, Richard, draft a rookie. Maybe one vet piece

• Like 3

I really hope warren isn’t viewed as an everydown back. Yeah, he’s always falling forward and picking up some yardage, but to me he looks slow and stiff and aside from a few runs, doesn’t really lower his pads. I would much rather have a dynamic back like Jacobs or some of the others. Gruden called Richard his Charlie Garner so I guess he views Warren as Wheatley. Problem with that is it makes your offense predictable. Hopefully I’m wrong but color me skeptical.