RaidersAreOne

Random Raider Stuff

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Trent Brown sexual assault lawsuit. Personally I don’t agree with a single word of it. Most soft spoken and nicest dude on the team. Let’s see some evidence and I’ll change my tune. 

Not sexual but simple assault 

Not the news you wanted to wake up too. Not sure it’s a money grab since she already has a kid with him and any single father knows they already got you by the balls for 18 years. 

Mark is not getting rid of him for something that happened in 2017 and the league would suspend him before we dropped him.  I do not believe we have a zero tolerance policy about domestic abuse.  We will take a stronger stance but if Carr smacked his wife we would not cut him until we are ready to move on with someone else.  If there was video maybe but without definitive proof teams wait and see to get the most out of the player and buy time.

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This one is super intriguing. He definitely knows something. Who do you guys think we are ready to move on from? Conley potentially? 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Joseph is traded. Washington might be cut for a more physical RB

Do y'all think the move of Conley leads to a blockbuster deal with Mahomes out?

I think the division is possible for the Raiders, or at minimum a wildcard birth.

45 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Do y'all think the move of Conley leads to a blockbuster deal with Mahomes out?

I think the division is possible for the Raiders, or at minimum a wildcard birth.

I think they'll try. If you look at our schedule, the next game against the Texans is tough, but after that we play 1 team with a winning record (currently), and I can see gruden licking his chops with the cush schedule and the mahomes Injury.