Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I think they'll try. If you look at our schedule, the next game against the Texans is tough, but after that we play 1 team with a winning record (currently), and I can see gruden licking his chops with the cush schedule and the mahomes Injury. 

I just remember gruden loving vets his first go around in Oakland. With the move to Vegas coming getting the fanbased energized could pay dividends. 

Raiders are my most intriguing team that could be buyere. They have a lot of cap space, and valuable assets. 

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

On the Crosby sack who makes that play happen???

I think he over pursues here. It’s a great team effort but if he puts on the brakes a bit earlier he might make the Lineman run past him allowing him to make the sack. Of course that’s asking a lot because Rodgers is a master in the pocket. 

3 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I think he over pursues here. It’s a great team effort but if he puts on the brakes a bit earlier he might make the Lineman run past him allowing him to make the sack. Of course that’s asking a lot because Rodgers is a master in the pocket. 

He cuts off Rodgers escape route and makes him turn back into Crosby.

On 10/21/2019 at 9:28 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Trade a 4th or later for DeVante Parker. He’s a bit injury prone but never been on a good team or played with a QBs as Carr. Could be a steal for a 4th 

4th for a bust WR who will be a FA at the end of the season... You complain and keep shouting #1 WR and want to waste assets on for 10 game tryout. You make my head hurt. 

• Like 3

On 10/21/2019 at 6:43 PM, thebestever6 said:

I just remember gruden loving vets his first go around in Oakland. With the move to Vegas coming getting the fanbased energized could pay dividends. 

Raiders are my most intriguing team that could be buyere. They have a lot of cap space, and valuable assets. 

Gruden is in year 2 of a 10 year contract, if hes smart he would build something to last, not something we will have to blow up in a couple years. We had a veteran roster that was built to compete last go round, this time he has time to develop his roster. 

• Like 1