Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Damn we got the lions, chargers, and bengals all coming up at home before heading to New York for the jets. We could easily be 7-4 when we make our trip to KC. Then finish the year with titans, jaguars, chargers, broncos. We could still win 11 games! Lets Freaking GOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Like 2

Not exactly Raider related but two former Raider QBs will be starting in the XFL. Matt McGloin and Connor Cook. 

I was gonna root for New Yorks team even before I found out about McGloin (no Northern Cali team, color scheme identical to Raiders, logo is the best out of all teams imo) and he sweetens the pot. Always liked him. He’s a solid backup at this level and not a starter but I feel he can be the MVP of the XFL. 

10 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

Damn we got the lions, chargers, and bengals all coming up at home before heading to New York for the jets. We could easily be 7-4 when we make our trip to KC. Then finish the year with titans, jaguars, chargers, broncos. We could still win 11 games! Lets Freaking GOOOOOO!!!!!!

Lions - Stafford is playing his best ball and the Raiders have struggled with top QBs. Hopefully the crowd is into it Sunday. That Lions team can play.

I see the Raiders with 8-9 wins. Defense just isn't good enough. They will loose to a team like the Jets letting Darnold throw on them for example.

55 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

There isn't much talent there, but I'm starting to lose faith in guenther. Hopefully he proves me wrong like Carr has the past few weeks but I feel like his scheme is very predictable and basic.

Why can't we have a good d coordinator ever? Yet they leave and become good.. hmm

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Lions - Stafford is playing his best ball and the Raiders have struggled with top QBs. Hopefully the crowd is into it Sunday. That Lions team can play.

I see the Raiders with 8-9 wins. Defense just isn't good enough. They will loose to a team like the Jets letting Darnold throw on them for example.

Yeah, I’d say 11 wins is very unlikely, as that means essentially running the board, and this team just isn’t at that level yet. We’ve seen some good performances, but it’s tough to maintain that throughout the season, and we definitely don’t have the talent to just assume we can put away decent teams like the Lions, or a middling crew like the Chargers, Jaguars or Titans.

8 wins is probably a fair prediction, and I’d be happy enough with that anyway. Would be a sign of steady progress.

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

There isn't much talent there, but I'm starting to lose faith in guenther. Hopefully he proves me wrong like Carr has the past few weeks but I feel like his scheme is very predictable and basic.

Scheming things is tough when you don't have talent. He currently has a no pass rush. LBs that can't cover sideline to sideline and injuries/suspension to key players. 

If we learned anything with Cable, it's let the coach get some talent before turning on him. Name 1 player on the Raiders defense who is a difference maker? Name 1 player that makes a pro bowl? It's a collections of JAGs. 

They need to upgrade the LBs and pass rushers before we call Guenther to the table IMO

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Scheming things is tough when you don't have talent. He currently has a no pass rush. LBs that can't cover sideline to sideline and injuries/suspension to key players. 

If we learned anything with Cable, it's let the coach get some talent before turning on him. Name 1 player on the Raiders defense who is a difference maker? Name 1 player that makes a pro bowl? It's a collections of JAGs. 

They need to upgrade the LBs and pass rushers before we call Guenther to the table IMO

I think MLB is key for us since lack of rush. Defense has hurt since burfict has been out. But that they were great before that