Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I.Johnson needs to be active on Sunday. Season is over. Time to see what he can do. He needs to be out there playing if he’s healthy. Worley is a FA not sure if he will be around. No reason why he shouldn’t be given a chance the last three games. 

I'd like to see Kizer get a few starts to end the year

• Like 1

20 total 3rd qtr points all year not good man and I put that on Gruden more than I would Carr.

If Darren Waller can play in these last three games he should easily have over 1,000 yards receiving. Pretty crazy to think that. Came into the season as all hyped up. With the majority of the people on here expecting him to fizzle out like we have seen a lot of other hyped-up players before. Can in and just worked and first the first game against the Broncos you saw what the beat writers and team saw. He hasn't been used that great the second half of the season. I would like to see Gruden next year force-feed him because Waller is a superstar at TE. I cannot wait to see how he improves going into next year.

Only other TE that has more yards than him right now is Travis Kelce(989 yards)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

It's the defense's fault

Pointing fingers ain’t fixing nothing, We need to be better on both sides of the ball. That’s the main reason I’m not trading up for a decent QB prospect, we need pieces all over.

Sunday is the last (ever?) home game in Oakland. Can we pause the whining (at least a tiny bit!) just for one week to commemorate this turning point in the Raiders franchise history? I don't know how you guys feel about it but i'm actually sad to see the franchise leave Oakland (and i'm not from there). I actually became a fan when they were in LA so i'll probably get used to the Las Vegas Raiders. Let's win that last one.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Sunday is the last (ever?) home game in Oakland. Can we pause the whining (at least a tiny bit!) just for one week to commemorate this turning point in the Raiders franchise history? I don't know how you guys feel about it but i'm actually sad to see the franchise leave Oakland (and i'm not from there). I actually became a fan when they were in LA so i'll probably get used to the Las Vegas Raiders. Let's win that last one.

Going to be at the game on Sunday, very bittersweet. I’m from LA, and was born in ‘85, so I also became a fan while they were in LA. But, I’m a Huge Raider fan(like most in here) and part of being a Raider fan is understanding the History and the culture of the organization, and the Raiders are Oakland and Oakland is the Raiders. I try and make a few games a year, and being there you see just how much the Raiders mean to people of Oakland, so yes, I feel for the diehard Raider lifers that live for the tailgates and games. But, I also know that nothing was ever going to get done in Oakland and it was time for Mark to do something about it. We needed to get with the times and upgrade our stadium In the worst way. 

I just hope we can go out with a W. 

Edited by Geezy
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Bittersweet I was there in 02 against the titans for the afc championship game. At the same time I’m excited about the future and the state of art stadium